Okay........ so January has been a seriously boring and uneventful. I have had honestly NOTHING to post! The most exciting thing that has happened.....well we got to babysit tonight and go to the Lone Peak basketball game with the whole Maughan clan and The Thorntons. Usually we're just couch potatos at our house. How fun are we? I know....right? That's what happens when you get old and married.......
We're glad Ash had a friend at the game cause she is such a busy body sometiems she's hard to keep control of, but Cambree kept her busy! They are such cute little friends when they get together!
7 comments:
cute pictures! your hair looks really pretty. :) and ashley is a doll. cambree too.
p.s. for digital scrapbooking i use adobe photoshop, you have to have some sort of program to manipulate pics. i got a cheap new cd from amazon, you could check on there. then there are free downloads for papers and laytous all over the internet, there's a link on my blog to ikeagoddess, she does a lot of the work every day to find free stuff.
:)
Andrea! Thank you for updating my blog. Jonny has been bugging me to put something on it forever! I quit my job so there will be no more weekends without me!
Yes. You're blog in January was pretty boring. I'm glad you updated it. ;)
you can't say that outloud! All I have to say is this picture is the proof...my head has shrunk and yours won't stop growing!
Um.. You are beautiful. Your hair.. AMAZING!! When are we going to ahve another sleep over??
You look so cute! I Just love you. You look like you had a blast!
Post a Comment