Adde has that same little pink striped swimsuit. I love it - it's so cute. We are going to Alaska tomorrow!! I'm so excited. It will be a lot of fun. So things have been crazy hectic here trying to get things ready. We are leaving Adde & Ezra with my sister so I'm started to get stressed. Are you guys going anywhere fun this summer? I miss the good ol' rec center:(
Hey Andrea! We've had a blog for a while but I just recently started posting on a regular basis! Kinda took me a while to get it all figured out :) I love new blog buddies, yay! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer, we miss you!
6 comments:
ha ha all except YOU!! No worries, I'll get plenty of pics of you at the rec this summer! That picture of Gracie is SOOO cute!
Adde has that same little pink striped swimsuit. I love it - it's so cute. We are going to Alaska tomorrow!! I'm so excited. It will be a lot of fun. So things have been crazy hectic here trying to get things ready. We are leaving Adde & Ezra with my sister so I'm started to get stressed. Are you guys going anywhere fun this summer? I miss the good ol' rec center:(
Such cute blog heading pics! I love 'em! Ash and Gracie are too cute...I love their suits!
So I haven't talked to you in a while! How's life? :)
Oh yes, and happy belated b-day! You are now legal! hehe.
You take awesome pics, Ange! Gracie looks so cute!
Hey Andrea! We've had a blog for a while but I just recently started posting on a regular basis! Kinda took me a while to get it all figured out :) I love new blog buddies, yay! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer, we miss you!
Post a Comment