We haven't been up to anything too exciting, which explains my lack in blog posts.
This weekend we went to Iggy's to watch the Jazz game with some friends. We had a whopping 1 hour 45 minute wait.....so surprise surprise - I pulled the good ole camera.
Adam throws a fit every time Lauren and I pull out our cameras to take pictures, so this is how all of their pictures turned out.....Why do I think it is so funny?
Austin is having a cold sore problem while I am having a acne problem. Very sad, but mine is worse. I am hopeful for the future though.
We are still happy.
Afterward we went hot tubbing in the rain. I pretty much forced everyone to go, literally. They loved it though. Hot tubbing is the best. I tried to take some cute pictures, but it was difficult. The one I took turned out like this.... so I put my camera away. Sad. Sorry Whit & Sam - we will get a picture of you next time haha.
Needless to say, it was a bad picture night. I hope to have some better ones next time.
BY THE WAY....
-I am so happy January is almost over.
-I am so happy Megan, Shannon (especially), and Lauren are off the bachelor. We still love Melissa, but Jillian is definitely creeping up the list.
-I have cooked dinner 3 times so far in 2009, which already beats my 2008 record. Basically... I am a chef and the best wife ever.
-Austin and I lost all our money gambling to the Gundersons and Eppersons.
Other than that, our lives have been Work - School - The Bachelor - Biggest Loser - American Idol - LOST - and Friday Night Lights.
I will post again soon.
Goodbye.


9 comments:
I am so sorry that you guys went home empty handed...with zero quarters in your pockets. Maybe next time you will have a little spare change in your pockets when you leave. See ya Sunday!
No, I thought Lauren and Adam's pictures were sooo funny too. haha!
SO I used to have cold sore problems too and none of the abreva crap or any of the expensive stuff worked until I tried Camp-phenique which is like 3 or 4 dollars and it zaps those babies. Highly recommended. :) Is Mary Kay not working very well for you? For what it's worth, Mark Kay had a bad rep at my school and all my teachers were adamately against it.
You guys look so cute and happy! I miss hanging out with you... I'm glad I can at least get updated on your blog though. : ) Remember when we got in the hot tub at the Melton's? I just remember all of us sitting there singing "Don't Take the Girl." Ha ha
great, I just ordered mary kay hoping it would help my acne problem. sounds like i wasted my money :(
thanks for always commenting on my blog and making me feel cool! :) You guys are the cutest. Here's to a better less boring February!
Oh to only have free time again...Enjoy it while you can!
um, i don't see any acne problem. you guys look cute! also, good job on making dinner! haha, did you seriously not cook in 2008?
Hey I missed you! I am glad you updated your blog. How fun to hang out with old friends. Love the pictures of everyone. Way to go on the home cooked meals, very impressed. Acne problem? Can't see it, I don't believe it!
So glad you're finally starting to cook dinner for Austin. Oh and I haven't ever been a Bachelor fan, but I'm totally HOOKED.
Post a Comment