I Love:
He Loves:
Root Beer
Pepsi
Movies
Legos
Mambas
Nike
Ponytails
His Mom
Hot tubs
Peach Pie
My brother, Matt
Owen Wilson
Blogging
A Names
Pictures
Gains Detergent
My nieces
Basketball
Summer
Jeans
Reading
Electronics
My Eyelash Curler
American Fork
Talking
His Sister
My sisters
Mint Oreos
Green
Xbox
Peanut Butter
Hoodies
Fridays
Naps
Parents
Movies
Nail Polish
4 Door Jeeps
Breakfast
Kids
Socks
Sunflower Seeds
Asphalt Pie
Madagascar
Fireplaces
Orange Tic Tacs
Freckles
Math
Running
Darren Williams
St. George
Crocodile Dundee
Baths
Golf
Family
Mountain Dew
Eating out
Jordan Shoes
Bare Minerals
Family
Crab Legs
Sundays
My Nephew, Drew Drew
My Nose
Girls Nights
Horsie Sauce
Card Games
Take Out
Matrix Conditioner
Beagles
Ross
Dryer Sheets
Reality TV
Old Spice Deodarant
Mexican Food
Mission Companions
Mentha Lip Tint
Sourdough Bread
Pizza
Christmas
LIFE
Burger King
The Mister
Happy Valentines Day!
13 comments:
Happy Valentines!!! I miss you my friend it's been way too long! Can we play soon please!!! Boston is going to be so much fun!!!! Yay! Love you lots!!!
P.s. Did you cut your bangs???? So cute!!!
What a cute idea! I couldn't love you guys more.. Your bangs look so cute.. Hottie!
cute picture. You two are a gooooood couple. Loved to read the things you love.
I love this post!! VERY cute idea. And I don't know if Char told you but we are going to be in Boston too!!!! I'm so freakin excited! And it's been so long since we have all hung out. I think we should plan something soon!
cute list! it made me laugh and smile. you guys are too cute!!! happy v-day!
What a good post! Thanks for posting the bangs:) LOVE them! You guys are so cute together!
crocodile dundee? ha ha. awesome. me too. way cute post!
You are too cute! I love the new bangs.
Sooo cute Andrea, what a fun idea for a post! :) I hope you guys are doing well, looks like you had a great Valentine's Day! I got a new blog by the way, just wanted you to know!
ummm...hello cute bangs. Hot. Love them. Can I look cute with bangs? We came up for a funeral so we weren't really at my parent's much. I read that you guys moved in with Carl & Gene so next time we're up fo sho let's hang out. Maybe I'll be up again for the bachelor:) My parents have dvr so don't worry -we can watch it there. I would die without it. Hard.
I had to catch up some on here....Love all your pictures. Jealous of your Yellowstone trip. Looks so fun! That's so exciting you are both graduating so soon! Way to go!
Love it! I didn't know that Aust liked Crocodile Dundee! haha You guys are awesome!!
Post a Comment