11.16.2010

Little Man Ethan

Last week I got to babysit my nephew for the whole entire day, so naturally....we took pictures. Duh.

His nickname is Easy E, and let me tell you....it fits
besides the fact that he would NOT sit up and would NOT keep a hat on his head
But...I forgave him....fast.














Austin was appalled I took naked pictures of him,
but he liked it :)
and only peed a little.

I love him and all his 5-1/2 month old chubbiness.

10 comments:

Jenna said...

These are beautiful Andrea! What a cute baby.

Val Murphy said...

Great job Ann!

Nic & Trudi said...

I love these! He's adorable!!!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Sooo cute! He's adorable. What a great aunt you are to watch him. Sometime I would love for you to take pics of Jace!

Dan and Heather said...

ok, love it! how much do you charge?? seriously, i want some 6 mos of Ty...

Jon and Julie Melton said...

I love these pictures! Nice job! You had a pretty cute model so that helps :)

Michelle said...

Oh so freakign cute, Ange!!!! They look great and he is adorable!!!

The Chase's said...

I love him! He is so adorable. You take such great pictures. My girls are available when you want:)

The DeVries said...

Ange! You are such a talented photographer! I knew you were picture crazy but I didn't know you were into it outside of taking pix of memories!

jayni & ben said...

you are getting so good at pictures. I want you to take some of T.ray. I am not good at taking them and i don't know how to edit. I love looking at the pictures you take.