Ohhhh my gosh......I am so happy January is over!!!!
January is always the hardest month of the year to get through.
It didn't help that I started with a 2 week cold
and I am ending it with an awesome sinus infection.
Fabulous.
Despite the sicknesses,
not getting the job I really REALLY wanted,
Austin being out of town this week,
the cold weather,
and a few little things in between,
we managed to have a little bit of fun :)
Our month in a nutshell....
We watched PLENTY of Modern Family (SOOOO GREAT....right?)
We've enjoyed every moment of the Bachelor.
We got Netflix and I started Grey's Anatomy Woooot wooooot
(Is it weird these all have to do with TV? I've been sick, ok?)
We ate MORE sushi this month than our lives combined x 10
We went to more movies than our budget allowed (a few double headers t o save some dollas
We bought ourselves a Megaplex Mug,
I did a good amount of photography
And last of all....
We went to Sundance, ate fabulous pizza, froze our buns off, and did not see any celebs...
Now I am gladly waving goodbye to the month and welcoming February
Oh, and go STEELERS!!!
(That's for Austin)


2 comments:
The megaplex mug is THE greatest thing ever.. right!! Thanks for doing our pics! Can't wait to see them.. Ty even said it wasn't too bad:)
So, I just took a peak at your photography blog and you're amazing!! I really want you to do our family pics when the blossoms start popping up.
Post a Comment