This month: He caught his first cold :( :( :( So sad!! I kept him in for so long and finally I started taking him out for a couple days, and he got sick!! Really though, AJ got sick first, gave it to me, and then I gave it to him. It was a bummer and no fun because Austin had to go out of town and left all of us sick at home!!! It was a good two weeks before we finally felt better. I took Archie to see Linds and his one ear was starting to look pretty infected, so we got him started on an antibiotic. Between the cold and antibiotic, he was one sad baby and didn't sleep a wink. Rough times!!!!!
In better news, he also had his first flight to Hawaii.... lucky boy. I was soooo nervous to take him on a long plane ride and expose him to so many germs. Luckily, he loved my solly wrap! On the way there, he slept probably 12 of the 15 traveling hours. No joke!!! He was a perfect angel the whole trip. I kept him tied on me most of the time, and he just snoozed away. One day, he even slept in his stroller for 2 hours while I laid in the sun. It was heaven. On the way home, we had a red eye, so he slept the whole time on the way home too. Boy was that red eye with the time change a rough transition!!
AJ has started to want to hold him lots more and help with him. She likes to see his poopy diapers and yell...EWWWW!!! Whenever he burps, she says, "Good job, Archer!!!" She also likes to say...."hims sooo cute!" Melts us.
Other than him being sick, he's started to sleep longer stretches. He usually sleeps from 10-3, then eats at 6, and then wakes up about 9 for an hour or so. He still eats every 3 hours and likes to be held while he sleeps. It's rough during the days because he either doesn't get a good nap or I don't get anything done because I have to hold him to keep him asleep, but I let myself do that a lot :) He is soooo smiley!! He smiles at anyone that talks to him. He still loves his binky and rarely falls asleep without it. He's started to suck on his hands more too.



No comments:
Post a Comment