
Archie at 4 months is Mr. Smiley Spit-up Boy! Seriously....I thought AJ spit up a lot...wow!!! I'm always covered!!! And seriously so smiley still. I love that about him!!! He basically smiles when anyone is talking because he thinks they're talking to him, and he lights up. He's suuuuuuch a good baby. I am enjoying every second of this stage. He started to really like toys and something to grab onto. He has started grabbing at my plate and everything in site! He likes to roll from side to side but hasn't rolled all the way over yet. He found his toes and loves to play with them, but his legs are so chubby he can barely get a grip on them. He's totally a talker and coos and screams all the live long day. I really take advantage of the silence when they're both asleep because between the two of them......silent moments are rare. He is still loving the sleep suit, and likes to just be put in his crib with it on and falls sound asleep for naps. At night he likes to nurse to sleep though. He's basically sleeping the same as always. He wakes up once a night usually and just goes back to sleep, so it's not bad all.
No comments:
Post a Comment