9.23.2015

Eight Months









Archer at 8 months......
First tooth cut through on his 8th month birthday!
He loves his mommy. Like duh!! Wants me to hold him, kiss him, talk to him, and snuggle him all day, and I do.
He is noisy....always making some noise of some kind whether its screaming, jabbering, whining, laughing, or blowing bubbles.
Doesn't like his tummy, but he does sit up and play with toys pretty long.
He is sleeping FANTASTIC, and that makes me one happy mama!!!
He loves to eat. He screams at me when I can't get the food in his mouth fast enough. He mostly likes big people food over baby food, but he'll eat anything.
Still loves his binky and puts it in by himself.
Isn't crawling it, but thinks about it and lunges forward.
Always has to have a toy in his hand at all times.
Constantly kicking his feet and waving his arms.
Still has knuckle dimples and leg rolls that I die over.
Not a huge fan in the car but between AJ and I, we keep him entertained.
Still our happy little smiley boy!

1 comment:

Matt & Autumn said...

i want to just squeeze him!!