2.25.2008

Random Delights

Forgive me for my terribly boring posts lately. Maybe something exciting will happen and then I can have an interesting post......but, don't hold your breath.
I am actually redecorating my family room....thats kinda exciting. Not for you--but for me. We finally got our new couch, and then it didn't really go with the family room. I love it, but at the same time-it has been bugging me so bad. Soooo--my mind has been consumed with new decorating ideas and lots of shopping. I'll have to post the final picture when it's finished.... Anyway--these are just some random pictures of my family I have taken the past couple weeks. I thought I would post them, just for fun....to change it up a little. Ya know?
Everyone looks so happy in these pics. I don't know why? It's winter. Everyone should be depressed.

Austie and Matt C. look like they're smiling for real here! Usually I can only get fake smiles out of them. I'm so proud. Dadio's is definitely fake. Sorry Dad, is my constant flash getting a little old?
Austin and I are laughing for reals here (if you can't tell by the asian eyes)! This was a very rare occasion--Ashley was laying down snuggling with us!!! I know....I know! She just climbed right up on the recliner and put one arm behind my neck and one behind Austin's and just snuggled. Needless to say, we loved it.
Estas son mis hermanas bonitas.......y mamá..... y sobrina.
I thought these celeb look alikes were kinda funny. I'm bored if ya can't tell I am actually very jealous that Austin looks like Sophia Bush. No wonder I am so attracted to him. And Charlie from LOST? Sexy.
So, I have always wondered who my celeb look alikes were. I never thought of Amanda Bynes. Hmm.... but I'm extremely disappointed about the Nicky Hilton look alike. I actually think she is one of the ugliest people in the world. I guess I should stop making fun of her. People probably think, "Well you look just like her." Sad. And what is that about Lance Bass-67%? Sad Again.

10 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Haha. I love those things.. I have always wanted to try it. Maybe I will. I get so bored too. We totally need to hang out. You guys are so much fun and so are we. hahahaha. Kiddin. But for reals let's get together.

Mark and Mel said...

Ange! How are you? I love the background to your blog! It's so cute. And I love that top right picture of you and Austin! The celebrity look-a-likes are pretty funny...why on earth is Lance Bass on yours?! Now I think I'll have to do one!

The DeVries said...

Acaydia is too far but I think I'm going to go to Cameo. They have a really good program and it's really near my house. Why don't you come do it with me!

Michelle said...

What about Kate and Sawyer (or Jack) ;)

Nate and Paige said...

The celebrity look alikes are classic. ha ha your a funny girl my friend. We should get together as a couple and call it a 'recruiting' dinner... You would make my life 100% better if you guys came out this summer.

west's said...

I am so glad you commented on my blog. I love to look at your guys all the time too - I am a blog addict. I love that Austin married someone so cute & fun & I feel like through blogging you get to know people better.

Heather Lee said...

haha you're so funny...at least you're only 51% like Nicky, so your other 49% is much prettier than her's. So are you going to power pump tomorrow night at AF? I am. So you should go. I'll save you a spot if you'd like! I'm just starting to get back into the whole work out thing...even though I could have started 3 weeks ago. woops.

Heather Lee said...

k i'm so glad you told me about that class because the Orem gym is way closer to where i live. is it the one by Macy's or is the one by the mall? I'm totally going to go...but probably not tonight because Steve has a basketball game. But I'm totally going to start going to that kickboxing class. Do they use the punching bags? Because if they do I'm totally buying my own gloves...I'm a serious germaphobe.

Heather Lee said...

totally...

Heather Lee said...

haha good, I'm glad I will be able to ease into it before I get freaked out. I am planning on going tomorrow night and I'm so glad there aren't any punching bags, they wear me out by punch number 2. I hope you go tomorrow! I'm way out of shape...you would think with all the extra weight I carried around for 9 months I'd have a little more stamina...especially since she was over 8 pounds!