2.19.2008

Saint Valentines Weekend

We had a Valentines Weekend instead of Valentines Day because Aust had to work late on Thursday. On the real Valentines, we just ended up in our Pajamas eating treats on our couch like every other night of our lives. So, on Saturday we had a "date night". We went to La Vigna (the new Italian restaurant in AF) where I embarrassed both of us by sending back my 18 dollar meal. But what? ....I couldn't just hate my 18 dollar meal, right? We also saw 3 movies... JUMPER and then we movie hopped to DEFININTELY MAYBE. (no we don't feel guilty, but maybe we should?) We also saw FOOL'S GOLD! For Valentines Day, we both got spoiled. We got a new couch...probably the best Valentines gift EVER. Now you may all stop at our house when you pass and we will have somewhere for you to sit. It will be somewhere where you can relax. You will not be uptight and afraid that mold will take over your body anymore. So, come on over for a nice sit/lay.Now--I'm going to be cheesy for a sec. This is a very rare occasion, so enjoy it while it lasts.I must express my L.O.V.E for my sweet husband! He is the best husband EVER. All of us girls say that.....I know. But, he really is! Here are just a handful out of many reasons I love him:
-He is ALWAYS happy. He is never in a bad mood and very rarely ever gets mad or offended, which makes him very pleasant to be around....and quite fun actually.
-He is content with driving a van
-He goes hot tubbing with me, even though he hates it.
-He loves to shovel the driveway so I don't have to get my shoes wet in the morning.
-He NEVER complains. Seriously NEVER.
-His facial expressions. If you know him, you know what I'm talking about...hilarious.
-He warms up my car in the morning.
-He lets me shower first so he won't take all the hot water, then he showers in the cold.
-He sits patiently while i change my outfit 400 times, which always makes us late
-He is a good sport when i tease him in front of my family
-He is extremely good looking, of course.
And thats just the start of the list...I love you so much, Aust! Thanks for putting up with me!
Happy Valentines Weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

K...That's about the CUTEST thing I've EVER heard!!! You guys are so CUTE together & wish ya the BEST!!! HURRY up & have KIDS would ya??? They will be SOOOOO CUTE!!! :) Then MACIE will have SOMEONE to hang out with!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

You guys are just darling... you know that??? I can't wait to see your new couch!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Andrea,
of course I remember you from high school. I'm glad to see that things are going good for you. you two are so cute together.

Adam & Alissa said...

Gotta love Austin's facial expressions! We sure love you guys! I miss you it feels like it has been forever! Lets play soon!

Michelle said...

Ange - Love the post! Austin is awesome - we all love him! You guys are really cute, too! Thanks for coming to my party on Thursday!!

Adam & Alissa said...

So i just read were you went to three movies- love it! We saw Jumper this past Saturday and hated it! We would have appreciated a warning!