On Friday night, Austin had his induction ceremony for Beta Gamma Sigma. For all you people that don't know what that is (like me--I just learned)....its a honor society for business programs. It means Austin is in the top 5% of his class at UV....... so it's pretty cool and I'm so stinkin proud! My dad and I went and watched. He got recognized with a certificate and a metal and a sweet pin. I wish I wouldn't have forgot my camera during the ceremony!!!!! Of all times to forget it, oh well. I did get this cute picture of him after....
After the Cermony, he went to Jimmy's bachelor party at My Noahs. I don't really want to know exactly what went on there....but he took the camera with him and took some pictures without me even telling him to! WOW? Yeah....
The Bachelor & Austin
Chad, Chase, and Nate
Jason
Mike, Aust, Jonny, and Jimmy
cute lil friends
9 comments:
Haha smartie pants Austin. I love that he took the camera.. What a little cutie!! Love you guys. By the way I called you to go to the Temple last week. I needed someone to go with.
By the way.. This is Jayni.. Not Ann. I was fixing some stuff on her blog and forgot and than left a message:)
Those pictures are rad of all the boys. I haven't seen any of them in forever!! How is Jimmy doing? Who is he marrying? Tell Austin good job on taking the camera. Kelly would NEVER do something like that, even if I begged him. He would say I'm so embarassing. BTW I love gimme some too...I think it's called Taste of Asia now. Have you ever eaten at Mongolian BBQ too? St. George is finally getting some good eatin down here
oh congrats aust! little smarty pants! and tell jimmy congrats on the engagement!
Tell Aust! Congratulations, that is awesome. Sure love ya. Love Jill
CONGRATULATIONS Austin! That's pretty impressive Mr. Smarty!
I freakin love Austin! That is so awesome! He was always so freakin smart.. I went to Barratt Elementary with him and he was in the "gifted class" with Miss Hacken, I think her name was, I also went to Jr. high, HS, and Snow College, and I NEVER cheated off him EVER! he hehe You and Austin are just so perfect for each other, and SOOO CUTE together! Love ya!
Okay - please call us when you come down & let's go eat somewhere. I would love that. But email me because I don't want to post my number on here. My email is jrshka@yahoo.com
wait a second. Is it legal for a married man to go to a bachelor party?
...and congratulations to Austin! That's awesome! (the top 5% bit)
Post a Comment