4.04.2008

Updates....

I thought I better clarify my standing on The Bachelor now that we've gotten into it a little more. I probably shouldn't have posted my favorite people after the first night cause opinions always change and it's really embarrassing that I liked Shayne and the freaking opera singer! Anyways-- These two are our ONLY favorites now..... just so we're all on the same page!!
Holly
Amanda
These two are the only NORMAL people on there!! Marshana (her lap dance was seriously embarrassing), Shayne, Robin, and Ashlee should be the next 4 to go for sure!! I like Noelle and Austin thinks Kelly is hilarious, but Holly and Amanda are going all the way. Yes?

4 comments:

The Meredith's said...

Amen! I absolutely agree. I love those two.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you cleared up your Bachelor picks! I did not want to go on thinking that you voting for the lap dancer!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

yes yes yes you have it right! These two are definitely the best... i bet he keeps Shayne around for a while though??

Jobi Niu said...

I kinda like the black girl Marshana??, her lips are really small. hahahahhahahah YEAH RIGHT! GET HER OFF THERE! EWWW! When she was crying playing rugby.. HAHAHAHAH I totally LOVE Holly and Amanda too! Shayne, I like her a lil' bit.. but there is somethin weird about her, like she should be on "Beauty and the Geek" instead..