5.06.2008

St. George Trip

This past weekend Austin & I went to St. George and stayed in my grandmama's condo. It was so sunny and amazing!!!! We both brought a friend, kinda weird-I know. But, we ended up having so much fun! These are the only pictures I got of the whole weekend...I wasn't as camera happy as usually am.
Layin' out at the pool....
Because of Austin's newly bicked head, he had to wear this towel over his head the whole vaca. Poor Austin. He got it sooo sunburnt on the first day golfing, and I packed for him and very stupidly forgot a hat. Sorry!!! I brought mi amiga, Kristi. We were laying out queens. That's pretty much all we did along with eating otterpops and junk food. LOVED IT!!!!!
Aust brought his mission buddy, Mike (aka Lawrence). These two were not so much fans of the laying out!!! They did get pleasantly pink though.
Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for letting us use your condo so much!!

18 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Aw I'm so jealous! It looks SOOO nice there. I am seriously so white it's making me sick...can't wait to be doing our traditional summer activity of laying out at the red!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

ha ha I mean the REC!!

The Robinson's said...

oh i loev the sun! love st. george too! colby and i are heading there in a few weeks! i can't wait! you look tan!

west's said...

It looks like you guys had fun. Don't you love the weather here? I figured you guys were with your friends, if you come again, let's get together. I'm actually coming up Wednesday after Mother's Day. My parents are putting their house up for sale, so I wouldn't to go spend some time there before:( I'll for sure come stop by. Maybe we could watch a little AI or the Bachelor. Haha

Danielle and Fam said...

Um...we are pretty mad that you didn't stop in to see your favorite Uncle and Aunt while you were in St. George! We are ticked. J/K Looks like you had fun enjoying our weather. You are both so darling.

west's said...

I know - I'm SO sad they are selling it. My sister posted a slide show on her blog of the last family dinner there and I cried through the whole thing because it's so sad and I couldn't be there. So i am coming up for like over a week, husbandless. He has to work but I think I need to come up, with or without him. I'll like text ya or something and see what's going on so i can maybe come stop by.

Michelle said...

Ange - you are so white it makes me sick! Seriously, cover up!! It like looksing at an albino child!

The Meredith's said...

you look so cute! I just love you. We still need to get together.

CharLee Carn said...

How fun! I miss those trips to St. George in the hot sun! No need for laying for you...your already dark! For me there's gonna be a lot of sun goin on my skin...just call me albino!

Julie Winder said...

Andrea it was so great to see you in St. George! That is a cute picture of you an Kristi:) Your blogspot is so dang cute...I love it! I love your pictures,backgrounds, and music. Your blog reminds me of the fun beginnings of marriage, you guys are a very cute couple...no pressure...but you will have adorable kids:)I am glad I can keep track of ya. Now, you just need to teach Kristi how to do a blog:)

Bianca said...

fun trip, cute pics! i think you're so funny about your 'friend vacation' good idea though if it works! see you soon!

Ashley said...

Sounds like fun! Jordan just bicked his head as well... I don't know what got into him.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I am excited to see you on monday!

west's said...

Okay - so I'm coming up tomorrow (monday) now and I think I'll stay through the whole week, maybe Sunday, depending if Kelly wants to teach my primary class or not. So - I hope to see you guys this week. Oh yeah - are you guys going to Amanda & Colby's wedding?? I need someone to go with.

CharLee Carn said...

haha your so cute, it has taken me a ton of backgrounds to get where mine is now ha! I know i'm a blog frenatic i swear, I try to post as often as i can! I am way glad you have one too so we can see how each of us are doing with pictures!! Love ya talk to you soon!

Heather Lee said...

haha that's funny, did it work out ok? Like your friends didn't feel like they had to hook up or anything? jk. I need some sun, California was a little less than sunny, but fun! I'm down for laying out...after a few kickboxing classes.

CharLee Carn said...

K I love that you added that picture slide on the side, your pictures of you two are way too cute!

cherilyn said...

fun! Grandma's condos are the best!