Austin and I went to LAGOON for the 4th of July with the WHOLE ingersoll clan. I ALWAYS beg austin to go to LAGOON cause it's like my favorite place ever (weird?) and he will never go, but he got off work early and came. He loves it now, by the way. He hasn't been since before his mission (so like 5 years) and they had a bunch of new rides and he didn't even get sick, which is amazing. So now he loves it. We had so so so much fun!
8 comments:
yeah right! (that's to your comment on my blog)
i love reading what you guys do. but i'd still rather hang out :) i love lagoon too, and get dippin' dots as many times as possible. see you at the poolio someday!
hey! i love the Oakley Rodeo! One of colby's aunts always goes with her fam... they have forever i guess... so we thought we would join them this year! and i loved it!
I'm jealous! I want to go to Lagoon sooo bad! When we go with mom, we really should bounce back and go to Lagoona Beach the next day!
I'm pretty jealous! I LOVE Lagoon! People think I'm crazy, but whatever, it's the best. It looks like you guys had fun and I'm so glad that Austin got to go with you as well. But we still missed you at the Hansens!
I can comment on your blog again!!!! Lagoon?! That seriously takes me back to 9th grade! That place is pretty fun. I've heard the new rides there are pretty dang fun. I hope you ate a churro for me!
Hey Ann...thanks for all the nice comments, you're so on top of the whole bloggin thing! Looks like your fourth of july was awesome too! We got to come home from the hospital that day. Max can't go outside for awhile though so we're on house arrest for a few more weeks...being a mom rocks though!
I hear your first set of calls went well. THanks for being a good referral
Andrea this is Jenny long time since i have talked to ya. I always look at your blog from Jobi's she is the best. I used to work with her! Great family! Thought i would say hi.
Post a Comment