Austin went hunting this weekend with his dad, his brothers (minus Andy, who they really missed), and a few of his uncles. I really don't know much of what to say about it because I wasn't there, and I keep getting all of his stories mixed up. I think he got lost a few times with Adam...which is shocking (not). He keeps telling me how manly hunting is. Obviously it is manly, it definitely isn't girly to shoot poor, helpless, little animals. He says they ate really good food and that they had a lot of fun. Austin came home a little bit earlier than everyone else on Sunday, and he ended up missing the 6-point Elk his dad shot by like 2 hours. Poor Guy.
I was having a nice wife moment (rare, very rare) and let me him take the camera. Sad for me. I'm glad though that he got some cute pictures of all of them in their manly hunting gear.
This one is a little shadowy so it's kinda hard to see everyone, but it's cute. It's Austin, Ammon, Jeff, Adam, Larry, and Jarod.
Adam and Larry
I went up to Logan this weekend with my mother-in-law, Cindi, and my sister-in-law, Alissa. We went and visited my other sister-in-law, Arianne up at Utah State. I don't have many pictures, due to my nice wife moment. What was I thinking? We went to the Utah State vs U of U football game (kind of a game). I'm not much of a football fan, but it was fun. We sat with the Utah fans, which made it quite interesting. The fans are crazy. I liked it, but we sat right below the band, who played after ever single play. We had to leave after 3rd quarter because we could no longer handle the Utah song nor the bad game. (Note: I'm not either a BYU fan or Utah fan. I am a UV fan). We had so much fun. We talked til way too late at night. We ate a lot of Mexican food. We laughed a lot (mostly at Cindi). We went to a movie (and left half way through). We went shopping. We went to Arianne's singles ward. It was awesome., but we really missed Lauren. :(
6 comments:
Oh that sounds fun! I miss little Ari I am sure she is loving it up there. You guys are so cute that you went up there together.
P.S.
I think it is so cute that Austin took pictures for the blog. haha. He is a good husband.
"Obviously it is manly, it definitely isn't girly to shoot poor, helpless, little animals." aaaahahaha
I'm definitely not a fan of that sport.
your nice wife moment cracked me up! I'm glad you guys had a good weekend. It's always fun to have a girls night!
hey how can I make it so my blog shows how recently peoples blogs were updated? Then I wouldn't have to click on everyone's only to find out nothing is new...
freckles? Really Andrea? I think most people try their hardest not to get freckles...
But I got mine from my dad, they have been there as long as I can remember...so I'm lacking in the tips department =)
But thanks for the compliments! It means a lot coming from a cute girl like you. In fact, Monica was telling me (before I got my hair did) that I should do it like yours! I tried to see how yours was done, but your photo's are too far away for these aging eyes. But it sure looks cute.
Looks like you guys all had fun! I'm still surprised that you let him take your camera! But you are a good wife, so that makes sense! We need to hang out or something soon cuz I feel like I never see you anymore!
Post a Comment