Oh my... I can't believe it's 2010!! I feel like I have been looking forward to 2010 for a very long time - mostly because Austin and I are graduating in the Spring!!!!!!! Don't get too excited, the next 4 months are going to be rough.
Anyway.....we had a fabulous New Years Eve. We had a party at Jimmy & Linzi's house. We played Rock Band, ate lots of yummy food, and played some games. We stayed over there until 3:30....yep we are crazy married people.
Chase & Goldie
Linzi & Jimmy
Mike & Julie
Korey & Angie
Rock Band!
Aust & I
2009 flew by faster than any other year, I swear! It boggles my mind. I don't feel like it was the most exciting year in the world, but here are some of the "things" that we are going to remember about it.
Getting a new car and giving up the van (tragic, I know).
Spending every Monday night through the whole winter at AF High watching the boys play basketball, going out to eat after, and watching the bachelorette. Oh and they got sweet sweatshirts for winning :)
Going to the Jazz vs. Celtics game. Austin made me wear his Celtics jersey, even though I'm a Jazz fan and I got booed pretty bad...... is that how you would spell booed?
Spending our spring break in St. George - Ammon's omelets, shopping, the rats, sonic, and Erika's birthday
Going on the most MEMORABLE vacation to St. Maarten that ended up being 1/2 of a nightmare and 1/2 a vacation of a lifetime. We will never ever forget sleeping in the Atlanta airport, flying first class, everyone asking us if we are brother & sister, our million dollar seafood meal, getting poured on during our walk, our taxi driver, the pina coladas, and my sunburn :)
Going with the Squires Family on the Trek - I so didn't want to go but it ended up being amazing & we will never forget it! PS - how cute is this picture?
Running in my first race
Going on a vaca to visit the Maughans with Adam & Alissa
Going on a vaca to visit the Maughans with Adam & Alissa
Going to Strawberry with the Egans & actually catching a fish this time - yipee
Getting a new, adorable niece
Celebrating the BIG #3!
Going to Park City for fall break with Adam & Lauren - CANASTY!!!
seeing New Moon with Alissa :) Buying our T shirts & acting like we're 12

3 comments:
What a great year it was! I was kinda sad on new years eve when we weren't all together jumping off the couch and taking lots of pictures trying to jump in the air at the same time. Next year for sure!
What a fun year! I think your my inspiration for taking pictures of the fun things that you do....Maybe I should do better next year:) HAHA. Your so cute! Oh and we need get together sometime. Maybe game night somethime when you guys aren't totally on overload with school... we always talk about it but we need to just plan it:) okay, I'm done with my novel.
Such a cute post. You guys have done a lot of fun stuff this year! I hope you don't mind, but I think I am going to steal some of your New Year's Eve pictures since my camera was out of commission that night. I am so glad we finally got to hangout with you guys! I am totally looking forward to this weekend.
Post a Comment