Spring break was last weekend and we decided last minute to go with Austin's family to St. George. It was like pulling teeth to get Austin to go, but we managed, and it was seriously such a blast.
I drove down Wednesday night with Cindi, Ari, and Ammon. Austin stayed and worked on Thursday then drove down with his dad.
Don't worry...I was in good hands with Ari driving.... hmmmm
...and there was an amazing sunset. The drive flew by besides the fact we were STARVING, but wouldn't let ourselves eat til we made it to a CAFE RIO for a late dinner.
Ammo had a baseball tournament so our first two days were full of games. The weather was kinda cold, which was a freaking bummer! We had to stay bundled up...
Our cousin's that live in St. George joined us for a game and I'm always happy to have new models. Look at her cute high heels. They were so big on her and she kept falling over haha!
This cutie pie is an ultimate baseball fan and I thought it was so cute how he stood right next to the players just staring at them through the whole game.
Who knows what these two little boys were up to...something about missels and missle toes....
Our friends Kristi and Justin were also in George so we met up for some miniature golf and of course food!!
Whoever got a whole in 1 got to get their picture taken by the number, so it was pretty special. Justin got a hole in one on the last hole. Good times at Fiesta Fun!
Austin got 2 hole in 1s - what a stud. I really can't figure out what happened to this picture but his eyebrows are blurred!! Isn't that funny? He must have been moving them a lot! This might be one of my favorite pictures from the trip, especially with Kristi andJustin in the background.
I almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard that I could not hit the ball!!!!! I seriuosly missed it like 10 times in a row, and I was really trying! I may need to practice some more at golf...
Saturday was finally better weather so Austin and I went on a little hike...more like walk up to the red rocks.
Good ole Dixie
We of course had to make the drive down to Vegas to visit Lindz and Brandon for one last time before we move. Hopefully we don't REALLY have to go without each other for the whole time....that's like 6 months!!! Ahhh!!
We barbequed up some steaks and watched the BYU game. Sad for BYU. I thought they were going to win. Afterwards everyone was bummed so we decided to do something crazy....
LIKE THE STRATOSPHERE!!
Austin and I had never done any of the thriller rides before so we decided to do all 3!!! We were freaking out at the top. Lindz and Brandon hadn't done the other two either. We did Xscream first, and we didn't think it would be that much fun, but it was!!!
Austin and Brandon got the very front row that hangs off the edge, and Lindz and I took the second row. It was so scary cause you really feel like you are going off the building. Lindsay's face was so funny - I couldn't stop laughing and then when it was over she said, "were you brave enough to look off the side....because I was" hahaha!!!
BUT...the VERY best part of the WHOLE time is that we looked at the pictures afterward and Austin & Brandon were holding hands in the air!!!!!!! I wish we would have bought the picture, but it was a thousand dollars. It was so funny!!!! The best part is that the girls behind us were laughing when they saw the picture of them holding hands and Austin said, "Yeah, who are those homos?" Well apparently the girls were lesbos and it got really awkward as soon as he said that. He didn't realize they were kissing behind us in the line!!!
Then we did in sanity and the line was insanely long. Our legs ACHED soooo bad after waiting in line for it, and it totally wasn't worth the wait - It was way to scary for me and made us all way too dizzy. Pretty much I closed my eyes the entire time and so did Lindz!
T
This is how fast it moved....ahhh! It makes me sick just to look at this picture. The worst part is that you are tilted towards the ground.
(and there we are holding our tickets before taking the 1 hour ride up to the top)
Last we did the big shot, and it was the best one of all! So much fun and our picture was hilarious. I wish we would have got that one too but then we wouldn't have been able to pay for gas to get home. Austin screamed the entire time!
That night we slept over at Lindsay and Brandons. I woke up in the morning to their dog licking my face. I tried to let her out to go to the bathroom but she wouldn't go. So I went to the bathroom and came back into our bed and Kaiah was laying in my spot on my pillow!!! Wa ha ha. I had to snap a pic!

Sunday in Vegas was finally warm enough to lay out! I was happy as ever to get a sunburn. It's been a LONG time since my bod has seen the sun.
Besides all of that....we mostly just stuffed our faces. We ate at pizza factory (twice), cafe rio (twice), twenty-five main (good thing we don't have one in driving distance because their cupcakes are to die for...literally), peppers cantina, sonic, and had lots and lots of goodies. Now I need to get to work on losing that 5 pounds I gained. Love that!
Ps - 36 more days til graudation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited I really can't handle it (if you can't tell)
Thanks Ingersolls, Maughans, and Days for a spring break from heaven!!!

















6 comments:
how fun! i am definitely not brave enough to do any of those roller coasters. and i loved the story about the boys holding hands. ha ha ha.
Dear Andrea,
I love you and Austin so much. I am so proud of you both for graduating! I am glad you had fun down South. Cute pics! Love, Aunt Julie
How fun! Looks like a blast! Those rides at the stratosphere are way scary I think, but fun! That's so exciting you graduate so soon! We need to get together before you guys take off!!!
Ok! I am freaking laughing my head off right now about the lesbo/homo thing:) Actually both Matt and I are... HAHA! Love it! Looks like you had a blast! Are you going to come see me before you leave?
so fun! I swear just a few days of fun in the sun are just what you need to make it! did i miss something? where are you moving?!
I love all your pics Andrea!! you've got talent girl! and you and Aust are just as cute as ever!
Post a Comment