This past week I had my first maternity photo shoot of one of my best friends from Jr. High and it was sooo much fun!!! Ahhh I just loved it, and I've been glued to my computer playing around with her pictures all weekend. She is the most gorgeous pregnant lady!!!!
Here are some of my favorites - I had such a hard time picking.....
















13 comments:
um... UNREAL! Andrea, GOOD JOB. WOW! THey're amazing. It helps that she's gorgeous!
Ange those were awesome!!!!!! WHIT looks freaking gorgeous! I know my bod will not be looking that HOT at 8 months :)
Oh my gosh gorgeous! I love these! You've got some skills!!
Those pictures are beautiful!! You did an awesome job!
Absolutely gorgeous! Whitney has always been beautiful and you took advantage of that.
Any chance you want to take some pictures of my little girl? She just turned one and I'm a little behind in getting the 1 year old pictures done. Let me know!
Again . . . beautiful!
Oh my gosh, you are good! Gorgeous girl and gorgeous pictures!
Andrea you are seriously amazing!!! You are welcome to take as many pics of Nixon this summer as you want!!
wow!! stunning! did you know she is my husbands cousin... small world! she is beautiful and you did an awesome job!
my favorite is the first one. great job! i'm still jealous of your cs4. :)
Wow! I had no idea you are such a natural photographer! Good job. And she is beautiful! Maybe we should do a little trade sometime... :)
that first pictures is gorgeous! good job andrea!
oh my!! These are sooo good! You did such a good job!! Next time I get prego haha your my girl!
WOW- These are great maternities you really captured that serenity, of course Whitney is gorgeous so that helps too~ I came across your blog through some of our mutual friends and thought I would say hello!
Post a Comment