Today is my last day of work, and I'm so happy I can hardly stand sitting here. Only 2 hours left! That also means no more waking up at the crack of dawn
I mean, I love love love Nu Skin but I don't love working in a call center. Now that I'm graduated (almost) - do you think I'll have to keep working in call centers? Oh please say NO.
Austin and I are both going to be completely done with school (as for the undergraduate degrees) on the 26th...that's only 11 days away! I KNOW!! I KNOW!
I may or may not have butterflies right now.
If I do, it's either because we are almost done or I can't believe how much I still have to do by then.
Saturday we have our final senior presention and paper, and it could not come soon enough (SO IT CAN BE OVER WITH ALREADY!!!!)
The best part about college was doing it with Austin. We have had many classes together. I never did beat him on anything though.
Austin and I have TWO classes together this semester, and if it weren't for him - I probably wouldn't be passing. And if it weren't for me - he wouldn't be getting A's in both of them. That maybe doesn't make sense- but it does. Team work ya know? Maybe I will explain AFTER graduation so we don't get fired.
I finished my first class last week, and it felt good. ONE down SIX to go....
WHY WHY WHY did I do business again? One of my worser choices in life.
Oh well. It's almost over. Lets just celebrate for now ok?
PS - pics to come from our weekend back to our honeymoon spot
4 comments:
YAY!!! Isn't that the best feeling though to graduate? You're going to love it! Also, love the pics of you and Austin. You guys are SO good together. We need to get together SOON (preferably before you leave).
Good job Andrea! Life after graduation is still so busy but is awesome. The pictures of you two are really cute!
I don't know why that comment didn't show my name! This is Jamie Stoker :)
soo i just read this post. i cried. do you know why? because i'm sitting at work. and you arent here. AND they havent been sending people home early. i think you know what i'm feeling right now. haha.
Post a Comment