4.12.2010

the mister and me

Aust and I got some pictures taken this weekend. We haven't gotten any since our engagements so I thought it was about time.... 4 years later!!! My awesome photographer friend, Lauren, took these for us. Her website is http://laurenweekley.blogspot.com/ if anyone is interested. We went on the sunniest day of the year....ahhh of course that happens... so we had to work with the sunshine, but they turned out great.





















Thanks, Laur! We owe ya!

12 comments:

Kelsi said...

Oh my cute!! You two are such a gorgeous couple! I am loving your hair! I am trying to grow out my hair so I can do those cute curls like you have!

Ashley said...

SO cute. I love them all!!

Anonymous said...

They turned out SO good! Sorry about the hair... I felt terrible! But it looks good in your pics! Oh and text me your phone number please? Matt spilled coke all over my phone and all my numbers are gone!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Andrea... I LOVE all these pictures. You are both little hotties! It was fun to hang out with you guys the other night. Sorry we messed up your homework :) It was worth seeing Jayni's foot in my shoe.... right? Love you both and I am so proud of you for graduating!

Julie Winder said...

You guys are such a stunning couple. Seriously, there isn't a picture in there that you couldn't hang on your wall and brag about:) If i had to choose my favorite I would say: I love 1,7,9,10 and the last one too. Andrea you have such a gorgeous smile.

jayni & ben said...

HOTTIES!! I just love you two soooo much. I am gonna miss you this summer. Love the pictures. You suck that you ALWAYS look good. Always. make up, no make up, dressed up, not dressed up. Always!! Love you :)

Adam & Alissa said...

So I think I need to print all these adorable pics so I can make my shrine of Austin & Andrea for me to look at all summer! Ahhh bitter sweet that April is half over eh?! Good luck with school. I miss you!

Jobi Niu said...

Um... how cute are you guys?? Austin-hottie!! So handsome. Andrea-GORGEOUS!! Seriously can I have your body, your hair, your teeth.. wardrobe.. um... EVERYTHING?? ;) I want pics of Enoch and I done like this.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Ange those turned out SOO cute! I wuv them! Well done on looking so good :) Just thought I'd remind you...you're almost graduated! Holy Cow!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love ALL of these pictures, seriously they turned out sooo cute!! :)

Tregan said...

love these. you guys are beautiful!

Erin said...

SOOO stinkin cute!!! You're so gorgeous!:) I LOVE the ones withe the chair.. love LOVE!