We have been taking FULL advantage of our easy lives right now
No work...No school
Could life be any better???
Nope...definitely not.
Austin and I get to hang out like 24-7
and it's so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's going to be SO sad when we have to go back to work
It's going to be SO sad when we have to go back to work
We have been sleeping in til 10 every morning
Watching late night movies
Running together in the mornings (basically a dream come true)
Running together in the mornings (basically a dream come true)
Going out to lunch (cafe rio, maria bonitas, jimmy johns, etc.)
Mooching dinner off our parents
Hanging out with little Ethan baby....and going to Aaron's Lone Peak football games
And taking more road trips (Crazy, I know)
But, wee got a free stay at the Venetian in Las Vegas
Brandon and Lindz joined us for some yummy din din at The Grand Lux (Seriously? I love food way too much)
The hotel room was sweet.
Austin walked the strip for his very first time
We waited for the water show forever...until we learned they stop at midnight...niiiice!
It was a grand ole' time
We stayed a night in St. George
Bought 5 cupcakes from Twenty-Five Main
(OH MY GOSH THE DELICIOUSNESS)
Listened to conference
(AMAZING AS USUAL)
AND Came home a night early to enjoy the Ingersoll tradition of Coffee Cake (Conference Cake) for breakfast on Sunday. Austin gets depressed if he misses it.
And that pretty much covers the last 2 weeks.
Notice I didn't mention much about looking for jobs?
Ooops.
Sorry this post kinda jumps around a lot.
Basically....we are happy.
Life is gooooood!







7 comments:
You forgot to mention hanging out with us! I am glad you guys are back so Jonny can finally stop talking about how much he wishes he could hang out with Austin!
FUN! can i have your fun crazy life for a week? specifically one of these last 2 weeks? not the working all summer weeks. :)
LOVE twentyfive main!
jeez. l.u.c.k.y
Wow. that sounds like fun. I like the eating pie in bed part. haha.
Love the last photo of you two. YOu guys look like you're on your honeymoon=) Crazy in love.
How nice of you to cut the vacay short so that Austin could have a slice of Coffee Cake=)
I have missed your blog! I am so happy for an update! Welcome back to the good ol' west!
I'm not jealous at all!!
Okay, I am. I want to be done with school! I'd give anything to trade.
Post a Comment