I love those pictures, you two look way too good to be pregnant:) so fun! Those curtain will be way cute. Can't wait to meet the little girlies so exciting!
You two are honestly the most GORGEOUS pregnant ladies I have EVER seen. Seriously. Those pictures of you two are so cute and so fun to have!! Why cant you guys get fat and ugly like the rest of us??
So pretty! You are going to love having a baby at the same time as your sister. So did you not get morning sickness?! I looked back on your pregnancy journal and you didn't mention it. I hope that's the case that you didn't experience it! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, I don't get the horror stories being told to pregnant women either. You will do great and you will love your delivery day. So excited for you and Austin.
5 comments:
I love those pictures, you two look way too good to be pregnant:) so fun! Those curtain will be way cute. Can't wait to meet the little girlies so exciting!
You two are honestly the most GORGEOUS pregnant ladies I have EVER seen. Seriously. Those pictures of you two are so cute and so fun to have!! Why cant you guys get fat and ugly like the rest of us??
loving these pregnancy journalings. they are so cute! as are you and lindsay. :)
cutest prego pictures i have EVER seen!!
So pretty! You are going to love having a baby at the same time as your sister. So did you not get morning sickness?! I looked back on your pregnancy journal and you didn't mention it. I hope that's the case that you didn't experience it! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, I don't get the horror stories being told to pregnant women either. You will do great and you will love your delivery day. So excited for you and Austin.
Post a Comment