3.19.2012

Another New Niece ::: SYLVIE :::

Lindsay and Brandon welcomed their perfect baby girl last Thursday, March 15.
They named her Sylvie. 
I absolutely love that name.
I was right outside the door when she was born and got to hear that cute cry right away.
She was just a tiny little thing at 5 lbs 14 oz and 18 inches long.
I went in right after she was born to take a few pictures of her....






She had the cord wrapped around her neck 3 times, and she was looking pretty pale, so they immediately wheeled her off to get an IV in her. It was sad :(



We all got to see and hold her that night. Geez, I got excited for our baby girl to come. There's nothing like holding a newborn. We're all pretty excited about her :)







They're all home and healthy, and I just want to move in there with them...
 I can't get enough of her!!!
Congrats Maughan Fam!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So lovely! You looked so darling holding that baby on your cute little belly. I can't wait to meet your little gal!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Congratulations to Brandon and Lindsay! Sylvie is beautiful, and Lindsay looks gorgeous just after giving birth! Also, your baby bump looks adorable in the shot of you and Sylvie. And speaking of the pictures, they're all amazing. You did a great job :)

(PS - Did I ever tell you that Brandon and Matt were friends on their missions? Small world.)

Nicole said...

Aw what a beautiful baby girl! Obviously an Egan! :) I am so glad that everything went well, I am sure it was scary for a while. PS Lindsay looks ridiculously beautiful! Not fair ;) Congrats to Lindsay and Brandon.

Marcie said...

I can't wait to see her! She is beautiful- as I expected! I'm glad you posted this because I didn't know that she was here! xoxo

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

So excited for Brandon and Linz! She's so adorable, I love all the dark hair. Can't wait to meet her. You're next Ang! So fun!