We had a fabulous week full of wedding festivities for Ari and Jake.
Thursday was the wedding and the dinner at Grand America. The ceremony was amazing and so was the dinner! Austin gave a speech as brother of the bride, and he was a little sweetie pie.
But seriously....aren't they the most beautiful couple??? We love them.
Friday was the reception at Cedar Hills Golf Course. It was amazing. I'll have to post more pictures from the photographer when I see them. It was full of gold and candlesticks and yumminess. The food was amazing...the place was beautiful....and Austin looked like a million bucks!! I spent the majority of the time sitting, and Austin said "I can't sit down....I have to go socialize!" He loves stuff like this :) Well the bad news was that I didn't on the dance floor too much, but at least I didn't go into labor!
Here we are at the reception. Austin...me....and my belly. It is large enough to count as a 3rd person now.
The Ingersoll Family....missing Aaron, Lauren, and the kiddos :(
Ari with her cute brothers....again missing cute Aaron on the mish!
More pictures from the photographer here!
Three cheers for the happy couple.




No comments:
Post a Comment