9.17.2012

For my baby daddy...

These are maybe maybe my favorite pictures ever, so of course....I have to share. Watching Austin become a dad has been so sweet to me. Three months ago it was so hard to imagine what our life would be like adding a baby into the mix after being married for almost 6 years with just the two of us. I won't forget the look I saw on Austin's face the first time he realized he was a dad just moments after Allegra was born and he was watching the nurse clean her up on the table beside me. Since then he's been completely smitten, and it's made me so happy to watch him love her! I feel like our perspectives on life have totally changed now that we have a baby.



 This past week I had to go take pictures, and he was soooo excited to get to watch her for the night. AJ is getting to the point where she definitely knows who her mom and dad are, and she's always so happy when Austin's home and talking to her. Some o f the things he always says to her.... "You are so cool", "You're the cutest baby in the world!", "You love your daddy!", "Hi, pretty baby", and "Daddy loves you". He likes to play Brown-eyed girl for her, and he is always right in her face! He's also trying to teach her to reach out her arms for him and wrap her arms around his neck. What a cute dad. These two make me so happy!

1 comment:

Lachele said...

those pictures of her are just darling! She is such a beautiful baby. I can't wait to have a husband a babies to play with!