1.15.2013

Seven

Our little chicky turned 7 months this week. She is starting to get sooo mobile. She never relaxes...holy cow. She is pro at crawling backwards, but still falls down after a few seconds of crawling forward, so she can't get too far. She can go from her back to stomach to knees to sitting now. She is SO happy now that she can sit, and she loves toys. She is so interested in them and can sit and play with them forever. It makes my life a lot easier now that something else can entertain her as well!!!


Her hair is growing everywhere....on her head, her lashes, and her eyebrows....oh the eyebrows!!! They are getting nice and thick like her mom and dad.....she just had no hope. Plucking is going to be her life. Welcome to the club, child.

Food......she is medium on solids. She likes sweet potatoes, zuccini, squash, and apples. She hates rice cereal (used to like it?), oatmeal, carrots, green beans, peas, avacados, and pears. Hmmm... we're working on that. She still eats super fast. I swear she barely eats anything. I still feed her every 3 hours, so I can get more food in her. 


Sleep: She still sleeps in our bed right between us, and we love it. I'm afraid we'll never want her out. People think we're crazy, but I love it. She goes to bed at 9 and wakes up at 6 to eat, and goes back to bed. She's sleeping a lot more sound, so I am gettinga  good sleep these days THANK GOODNESS. I don't wake up once until 6 or 7 and then we both go back to bed until 9. Love it! Naps are hit and miss. I think I need to get her on a stricter schedule, but I'm kinda lazy. She naps 2-3 times a day....sometimes only 45 minutes but sometimes 2 1/2 hours. Depends.


I swear she is starting to understand when we are teasing her because she seriously laughs at my jokes. Am I nuts? She plays peek-a-boo with daddy. It's her favorite game. She sucks on his face. She plays airplane with me and likes to get ticked. She's super ticklish!!!! 

4 comments:

jayni & ben said...

I am dying over those pics. you are crazy that you like her to sleep with you. only cause I cant sleep with t. I end up getting no sleep while ben and t snore;) to each their own. I never judge!! if you are happy...that is all that matters!! miss you guys.

Dani Em said...

you are such a darling mom!! you need to have 20 babies because hello she is GORGEOUS!!! Love all your pictures that you take of her!!

Kara Anderson said...

Her big gummy smile is absolutely adorable! You take beautiful pictures. Did you learn how in school or are you self taught?

Megan said...

I love this!! I'm the same. Mason still sleeps in between us and everyone thinks were crazy but I love my snuggle buddy! Sometimes I'll put him in his bed and he'll fall asleep and then I'll go pick him up and put him in my bed at like 2am just cause I miss him. hahaha! These pics are AMAZING. So talented. You should teach a class!