Becoming a mom has changed my life in every.single.way! My day is full of everything BABY. Changing diapers, feeding, pumping, playing, nap times, snuggling, comforting, picking up toys, bathing, loving, cooking, and cleaning. Not only has my day-to-day activities changed, but my whole way of thinking. There are so many things I want for this perfect baby of mine. I worry about teaching her to be confident, to have a testimony, to love others, to have a good attitude, to develop her talents, to try new things. I want her to have the happiest, best life! I want so many things for her, and I want to always be close to her. Then there's all the worrying about protecting her and keeping her healthy. Anyway...this is all new to me, and I have no idea what I'm doing, and it's scary to raise my own baby. With that being said....being a mom has brought me more joy than I knew was possible. I had no idea how much you can love a tiny little person. I love every inch of her long lashes, skinny legs, big brown eyes, bald head, crooked teeth, huge smile, clapping hands, Austin toes, button nose, and inny belly button. I hope she always knows that she's my pride and joy, and very best friend. There's nothing as hard or as good as being a mom.
5.12.2013
My First Mother's Day
Becoming a mom has changed my life in every.single.way! My day is full of everything BABY. Changing diapers, feeding, pumping, playing, nap times, snuggling, comforting, picking up toys, bathing, loving, cooking, and cleaning. Not only has my day-to-day activities changed, but my whole way of thinking. There are so many things I want for this perfect baby of mine. I worry about teaching her to be confident, to have a testimony, to love others, to have a good attitude, to develop her talents, to try new things. I want her to have the happiest, best life! I want so many things for her, and I want to always be close to her. Then there's all the worrying about protecting her and keeping her healthy. Anyway...this is all new to me, and I have no idea what I'm doing, and it's scary to raise my own baby. With that being said....being a mom has brought me more joy than I knew was possible. I had no idea how much you can love a tiny little person. I love every inch of her long lashes, skinny legs, big brown eyes, bald head, crooked teeth, huge smile, clapping hands, Austin toes, button nose, and inny belly button. I hope she always knows that she's my pride and joy, and very best friend. There's nothing as hard or as good as being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
those pictures are to die for. who took them for you? you're such a cute momma.
Post a Comment