12.12.2007

Cancun is ALREADY over...

Na Na Na Na.....Na Na Na Na....Hey, Hey, Hey....GOODBYE
On the last day--Austin, Grandma Squires, Jeff, Dallin, Nate, and Larry (I think thats all?) went to Chichen Itza. I really wanted to go, but I stayed sick at the hotel and slept in peace....it was so so so nice! Chichen Itza is a archaeological site built by the Maya civilization in Mexico. It was a 2 1/2 hour bus ride to get there from Cancun. Austin says it is one of the 7 wonders of the world, but I don't know? The site has many stone buildings formerly used as temples, palaces, markets, baths, and more stuff. Here are some PICS Austin took....
PS..they would probably be more interesting if I knew what each picture was, but I seriously have no idea?

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Andrea! hey cutie, of course I remember you! It's been a long time and I didn't know you got married! You guys are so cute together. That's funny, the Ingersoll's bought my old house. Anyway, looks like you had fun in Mexico-I'm so jealous! What else is new? We should get together and catch up.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark and Mel said...

You went to Cancun?! How fun! Hope you had a great time. I'm just a little jealous... :)