We went to church today in a spanish ward, obviously. We basically filled the room with just our family....well almost. After church, we just spent the day in the sun. THIS IS THE LIFE!
When we woke up, it was raining. It was a pretty stormy morning which made the waves HUGE! Of course, all the boys went to wrestle in it. I think they were a little apprehensive....you think?
hmmmmmmmmmm....

And right back out.........
But...they are still TOUGH!
Here are some more pics of the family back at the pool......
JAKE
Quincy and Scott doing the YMCA
Lydia
But, they got in....(Austin and Andy)
Chandler and Ari
Avery and Andrew Later on-- Nate, Ari, Aust, Aaron, Stevie, and I went into the city and walked around the stores. Everything was way too espensive to buy though....sad for us!
It was a shopping center a lot like Gateway, but with a river running down the middle...it was pretty romantic. Oh.... and a lot more Mexicans, of course.
2 comments:
Haha I love Andy and Austin in the big ocean waves! That's hilarious!
the water looks so beautiful! i hope you had fun. :)
Post a Comment