After waiting anxiously for a whole year, the time for Cancun is finally here!! Austin's uncle and aunt, Garrett and Stacey, surprised all of us with an awesome Christmas present last year...to take us on an all inclusive trip to CANCUN this year for the holidays (food, activities, flights, and hotel...YEAH AMAZING!--THANK YOU GUYS!) Anyway....we woke up at 3:30 AM this morning to make it to the airport on time...definitely the earliest I've ever woken up (only 2 hours of sleep last night, Austin never even went to sleep--ha figures!)
Avery-- bright and early at the airport this morning. IT IS HER BIRTHDAY, SHE's 3 (notice her "birthday girl" crown she wore all day)!
Here we are in the airplane! Me Lexi and Ari with all our magazines and Aust Aaron and Grandma with their ipods.
Here we are in the airplane! Me Lexi and Ari with all our magazines and Aust Aaron and Grandma with their ipods.
This is the whole fam meeting Garrett, Stacey and the rest of the Jones family! 
Right when we got to the CANCUN airport...it was pouring rain SO hard!! haha...our luck huh? I dont know if you can tell how hard it was raining in this airport pic, but it was! It only lasted a little bit though!

It was already getting dark when we got here, but we still ran out to the beach... and TRIED to take this picture of ourselves with the self timer...it didn't turn out that good...OH WELL!
Austie and his darling GIRL cousins!
Singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Avery!
ow ow ow!
You might be wondering why I'm blogging on vacation....its only because all of these party poopers are tired from the long day, so everyone threw in the towel early and I'm still up and going!!! I'm not THAT obsessed! PS---we are REALLY missing Cindi, Adam, and Alissa!!! We wish you guys could be here!!
4 comments:
SO JEALOUS!!!! I wish we could be there more than you know! I hope you guys have a blast but not too much fun without us k. Keep your blog going I am dying to see how it is. Tell everyone hi from us. Love ya
Hey ange, I hope you guys are having such a good time. It looks like a blast. Sure love ya. Love Jill
Keep blogging. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I was so happy to see you did. I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope you are having the time of your life. I am sad you are not here talking to me though. haha
Your hotel looks amazing!
Post a Comment