This weekend was rather eventful. Friday we went and ate at Spaghetti Factory with Jonny and Linds and saw 10,000 BC. If you hated that movie--you are seriously crazy (Adam & Alissa???) By the way, Spaghettic Factory is the place to go if you want somewhere on the weekend with NO wait. Not to mention--the chicken parmigiana is delicious.

Saturday Night was Squires "Date Night". We had a scavenger hunt, but Austin has to work so I went dateless on date night....so sad. No worries though-- he joined us later for some serious bowling and intense competition between us and Adam & Alissa. These smiles below are totally fake- just kidding.
AUSTIN ALISSA ADAM 
Sunday was Michelle's lil birthday party at my parents house. We ate really good food, had cake and ice cream, and played Farkle. You guys are missing out if you've never played this game with my dad-- hence the extremely happy picture of us all!



15 comments:
wow, you did a lot this weekend. that's fun! cute pictures.
Andrea! Sorry it's taken be a few days to write back but it's so good to hear from you! I love your Blog too! WAY better than mine! haha It's so fun to see your family in all these pictures. Well.. I'm gonig to do some serious updating on my new blog www.mynameisbethea.com Pete made it for me for Christmas so I might as well put it to some good use! I have some helarious pictures of us from forever ago.. I'll scan them and send them to you... Anyway, I'll talk to you soon!!
Ta ta
-Thea
Dude Ang, your blog is always ten times cuter than mine! Aw, looks like you guys had fun on Chel's b-day! Hey what are you and Austin studying at UVU?
that is pretty crazy u worked with her too i remember her telling me that, i will tell her hi for you. Well still no baby yet...hopefully soon! You will definately be on the text list.
Cute freakin pics! GEEZ! The first picture.. your hair... nope! AMAZING! YOu and Aust are so cute together! Love you guys so much
Ok I just recently figured the picture thing out and I have to tell you before I forget! Go to dashboard, edit profile (upper right corner) and then scroll down to photo url and there ya go! Let me know if my instructions make no sense. :)
That's so fun you get to take classes together...do homework together...aw :)
k your blog is so cute! and you and aust look so HAPPY together! your hair is GORGEOUS by the way!!! :)
You look like you had so much fun. I just love you. Love Jill
Yay, it worked! Haha, i think the pic is cute!
you're telling me! she's getting huge. It makes me miss her newborn newborn days...even though most would consider a 2 month old still newborn...
so i keep wanting to get to that turbo kickboxing class! Maybe when steve comes home before 8 at night one of these days!
You guys are so cute. But how come we didn't invited to go bowling?? Busted!! You didn't want to get schooled like on the road rally. HA!! We need to get together for another mad game of boggle.
Haha yes! He told me he got you guys yet you still didn't buy! SO SAD! You could have gone on some awesome vacations with us!
You guys are always doing something fun. I need to get in on the action. I love your new blog it's so cute!
I am so glad that we finally got to hangout! It had been forever. I know that now that we have a baby, we aren't the top choice for hanging out. But, whenever you guys want to witness another fight due to Lost, call us! Haha
you are so nice...i have gone to the gym, wait, ONE time! I'm terrible. I want to get back into it, but it's just the start that's hard, once I have a routine down maybe I'll start to slim down!
Really email me your phone number so that I can get in touch with you to know when you're going to that class or not. I do much better if I have a gym buddy.
hlmatthews4@yahoo.com
Post a Comment