3.19.2008

LPHS LaCroSSe 2008

My little Brother, Matt, just made Lone Peak's VARSITY Lacrosse team this year as a sophie. Now, our favorite thing to do every Tuesday and Thursday is go watch his games!It is such a cool sport to watch; it's super aggressive and yes..... kinda scary at times considering Ash & I got trampled last game and I almost lost my right foot. Now I make sure to pay more attention because I really want to keep all my body parts. As you can tell with the pictures, I usually miss all the action and end up only capturing the moments of them standing around, but Matt is #12 and he is the best looking, of course. I'm sure I'll be posting some more pictures soon of some action and his fans! I took this picture of Ash at the last game, I think she looks so adorable. It was such a cold and windy day, but she loves to watch Matt play "football"...lil sweetheart!

4 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

oh my gosh that is the sweetest little picture of Ash. She couldn't be cuter!! I will see you at the game today =)

Brandon and Lindsay said...

by the way...to anyone who doesn't believe Ang almost lost her right foot- it's true. She was really strong though and didn't shed a tear.

Katie Lane said...

wow Matt made varsity!? Yay! and yes, Ashley's picture is so dang cute.

cherilyn said...

you crack me up. almost lost your right foot! :) that's awesome matt's on varsity. way to go!
and that picture of ashley is adorable.