3.05.2008

Ticket Defense Strategies?

Okay, so the Po officially hate me. I went almost 5 years without getting pulled over and getting a ticket. Then, the past couple months I have gotten pulled over twice and got tickets. I can't pull off the whole "talk yourself out of a ticket cause your cute" thing. Probably because I look like a mixter of Nicky Hilton and Lance Bass. Or because I give horrible first impressions. Most likely, it's a combo of the two. I will probably be getting pulled over again within the next month, and if I do--I might be husbandless. So Ladies, I need some serious tips on how to talk myself out of a ticket from those of you who have mastered this concept. I know you're out there.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Sorry about your tickets! I wish I had some advice for you, but we are the wrong people to ask. Since we have been in ohio we have gotten, 4 parking tickets, 2 speeding tickets, 2 car accidents, 3 expired registration tickets, and 1 ticket that almost landed Andy in jail for 6 months! And I am probably forgetting a few. I swear the police have it out for us. And, to make things worse, they don't even offer traffic school or fix-it tickets here. There, do you feel better now? :)

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Okay listen, all you have to do is stick your wedding ring in your pocket. That explains why you have only gotten tickets after you've been married. =)

Lauren said...

p.s.
i like the new look. u are getting pretty good at it!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could help, but sadly I can't. But, I just wanted to tell you how cute your blog looks! I need to sign-up for a class with you!

Michelle said...

Hey love the background! You have way too much time at work to change and update and make your blog so stinkin cute! I hate it! ;) But yeah, I've never talked myself out of a ticket! I would tell you to try to cry your way out of it, but I KNOW you couldn't pull that off! I can just picture you pretending to cry! HAHA! You'd probably start laughing in the middle of it all and then you'd really be in trouble!Anyway - maybe if you just followed the law you wouldn't even get pulled over in the first place!!

The DeVries said...

Haha. Nicky Hilton and Lance Bass. I'd think that would help you.. Nicky for the male cops and Lance for the jerk lady cops. Just playin. I agree with Linds! Pull of that wedding ring and admit your mistake! Did you see I'm going to Cameo?

Anonymous said...

Your blog is SO CUTE! I love the template! Anyway, I am NOT the one to ask on how to get out of tickets! I ALWAYS get pulled over! :)