12.02.2008

OUR SPECIAL PLACE

Gateway is our little special place because that is where Austin proposed marriage to me and I said yes and now we are living happily ever after. Sooooo we love to go there and reminisce about the good ole' days. I almost can't believe it is already time to Christmas shop. Seriously....where does the time go? It's crazy, although I am happy to say I am almost finished with all my Christmas Shopping after this weekend, which is awesome. PS- If anyone needs help wrapping presents - you should call me because I take quite joy in gift wrapping....weird? Well...Austin and I are really enjoying our last two weeks of the semester along with the holiday season. Anyone else just get a gush of joy this time of year? We have lots of fun things planned this month with all the Ingersoll family members joining together....so hopefully I will have some good stuff to blog about.
In the meantime - here are a couple of photos from The Gateway. We went to CPK with Lauren and Adam, and it was very enjoyable. Austin and Adam spent most of the time in Sky Box while Lauren and I spent their money.... my definition of a good time (just kidding).
HaPPy HOliDAys EveRyBoDY

17 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I love christmas season too! It makes me so happy. That's awesome that you have all of your christmas shopping mostly done. You are always on the ball. I haven't even started yet. And as far as I know i'm not prego. Gabe would kill me!! Happy Holidays!!

Jen said...

That picture of you two is SO CUTE! You like life is bliss. Yeah, way cute.

Kelsi said...

I Love the gateway too! I wish it was closer (even though it's not too far) so I could shop there all the time! By the way that last picture of you two is super cute! You two are such a cute couple!

Travis and Courtney said...

How cute are you two! Love it, love it! I haven't seen you forever... =( hope to see you soon this wonderful Christmas season! Love ya!

The DeVries said...

um because WE ARE retarded.... and for some reason I swore I heard that Grandma say it was on Thursday so I just thought we couldn't come and I called and left her a message on Thrusday morning apologizing that we wouldn't make it later that day! And then clay text me Thanksgiving night asking where we were! I felt bad! And sad... because we DID NOTHING on Wednesday!

The DeVries said...

and i have a lot of typos and misspells.. but its late... and.. i never care haha. dont judge;)

Julie Winder said...

You guys make cold weather not look so bad. I love that last photo. What fun Holiday Memories. Ok, I better get out and get my Christmas Shopping finished up:) Happy Holidays:)

Adam & Alissa said...

I LOVE your purple coat! That bottom picture is ADORABLE! I NEED a freakin' CAMERA! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh You are going to have to catch the Holiday fun for me and share your pics with me this year!

See ya tonight!

Cher said...

those pictures are great! so cute.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Ha ha... Proposed marriage. You are so funny. I was so confused because I kept thinking you were mixing up either lauren and andy or Adam and alissa. I was thinking you were all messed up! Now I get it.

Tasty Tidbits said...

I must say that is a freakin cute picture of you and Austin. I didn't know he proposed to you at Gateway. That is so fun. You two are too cute. :)

Jenna said...

You guys are adorable. And your purple coat... stinking cute! We totally have the same blog background... woo hoo!

Mindy Rasmusen said...

Dont know if you remember me but I am Kristi's cousin. I saw your comment on Shars blog and wanted to check yours out. You guys are a cute couple :) Happy Holidays!!!

Michelle said...

You guys are pretty cute!! The night Austin proposed was one of the funniest nights ever!! I'm so glad we got to run around and hide from you guys and it was just adorable!

Mark and Mel said...

I don't know if I know your engagement story!!! Maybe I do, but I can't remember? Anyway, Gateway is fun! Glad you guys had fun. That pic of you two is so cute! Did you dye your hair? It seems darker, but maybe it's the lighting! It's pretty either way! See you in a few weeks!

Tasty Tidbits said...

Hey! I don't know for sure if me and Jordan are going to make it to the Christmas party or not. :( I will for sure let you know as soon as I can though! It would be great to see you guys again! You guys rock. :)

Julie Winder said...

Andrea, 6 days without a post, that is just unacceptable j/k. I guess I am just a little too bored with sick kids:(