I know, I have a million pictures lately. This is the last of them at this point.
We went up to the canyon - this time with my family - to eat some tinfoil dinners, hot dogs, corn on the cob, and peach cobbler. YUMMMY!!! (Minus the hot dogs).
I kind of get bored of the canyon fast, which is kind of sad, I know. Austin does too, but if you tell us Peach Cobbler is going to be served, we are there ASAP.
This is my favorite picture because all of their faces look awesome.
Nat's hot dog is just a little burnt
haha
This is for you, Brandon.

My two loves - Food and Austin...not necessarily in that order, but close.

Me and
Lindzer with Uncle Clay Boy. Yes, we planned to match.
L and B

I have cute family members, especially my dad in the background - who apparently thought there was some kind of award for eating the corn the fastest.
Probably no more canyon pics for a while...
2 comments:
ha ha, love the second picture. you're right. EVERYONE is making a funny face
That funny face one his hilarious- I never noticed Brandon's face too- haha! I just really love sharing these memories with you.
Post a Comment