We went boating on Adam and Lauren's boat this week. Austin and I hadn't been on a boat for over 3 years, so we were excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam and Austin
Lauren and I
Austin and I were wusses on the tube. We lasted about 30 seconds before we bailed and said our arms were hurting too bad. Yes, we are strong. Lauren and Adam are good on this surf board thing... they made it look so easy, and it was not (for me).
Adam mentored Austin on it. Aust did so good. He got up his first time, and he was even able to let go of the rope once. Not fair.
Lauren and I
Austin and I were wusses on the tube. We lasted about 30 seconds before we bailed and said our arms were hurting too bad. Yes, we are strong. Lauren and Adam are good on this surf board thing... they made it look so easy, and it was not (for me).
Adam mentored Austin on it. Aust did so good. He got up his first time, and he was even able to let go of the rope once. Not fair.






6 comments:
you are the cutest thing ever. And Austin is pretty cute too :)
fun! even though you think you're not good at water sports, i still think you're way better than me. for real. i'm sure i couldn't get up on the board.
Looks like so much fun! Boating is the best!
Looks like a blast! Thanks for those trek DVDs. That was so nice of you to put that together. Thanks!!
Thank you Andrea. You are so sweet. I'm not sure I can pull off the dark, but I think I'm gonna try. I'm just so bored with my hair. Anyway, soooo proud of you for running that marathon! I could NEVER.
Hey Ang! Thanks for the birthday wishes... Nope I'm not engaged yet! I do get asked about it a lot but it's no big deal. I have just decided that marriage is a huge deal and I want to be ready in everyway! But we are working on it and I think it's getting closer... I only have this semester and next semester left of school so I'm pretty excited about that. Other than that I am just working constantly at Doug Smith. I'm selling cars now so if anyone you know needs a car, send em on down ha! I see you running all the time you tan skinny minnie. You look great! I hope everything is going well for you guys. Tell Austin hi... Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment