9.29.2009

FIFTY & BEYOND!!!

Austin's mom turned 50 this month so Alissa and I worked our little fingers to the bone to surprise her with basically the best gift ever and a surprise part-ay. It was quite the challenge with the BYU Oklahoma game the same night, but whatever...it worked, even if it was mostly women.
Everyone getting ready....
light lady....

...and SURPRISE!!! We decorated with a bunch of pictures from the past. Cute huh? Here are few of my favs.... It was so fun looking through all of their old family pictures!
Good thing there isn't a close up of the cake... haha :) It was tasty though. Costco doesn't offer enough cake choices, do they Alissa? My favorite picture that will ever be taken of her....ever! Love it! ...and here's some pics of the guests









The Ingersoll fam... Good job us!

happy bday to the best mother-in-law in the world!!!

4 comments:

Justin & Kristi said...

Ange you are so cute. You and Alyssa did a great job! I bet she was so happy!

Jobi Niu said...

I wish I had her for a Mother-n-law.. I'll trade ya.. ;) ha ha (Don't tell Enoch I said that)
What a cute cute idea you guys did! I LOVE the pics! :] GOOD JOB ALISSA AND ANDREA!!

jayni & ben said...

You two are so sweet to do that. My mom told me it was sooo cute. I wish I could have made it. Cute pictures.

Michelle said...

It looks like it turned out super good! The table with the pics and stuff looks awesome!! GOOD JOB!!