9.22.2010

FOUR

Four years ago today
I made the BEST decision of my life...
I became Mrs. Austin Ingersoll


It was a crazy day.
The rainiest/coldest day in September.



We had to move the reception to the church.
My hair got ruined.
I didn't have time to put make up on (I won't get into that)
I wore the wrong Gs for my dress
AND I yelled at the temple worker for rushing me


BUT, It was nevertheless.... the greatest most wonderful day!!!
I'll never forget it.
I married my best friend.
The coolest, best looking, sweetest, funniest man in the world.
What more could a girl ask for?

I love you, Austin.
Happy Anniversary!!!

7 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

Yay for 4 years!!! We are so excited you guys are finally home!!!!

CharLee Carn said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!! I hope you had a wonderful one in UTAH!!! :)

Cher said...

awwww! cute! great pics too.

The Chase's said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe how fast time flies. I still remember that family party when we first got to meet you. We are so happy and lucky to have you in our family!

Brooke Goodman said...

hi i found your blog awhile ago through our mutual friend sommer. i love your blog header and was wondering what program you used to make it?

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Happy Anniversarry you two!! You guys are such a cute couple.

Heather Lee said...

Happy Anniversary! Well good thing you are gorgeous and don't need a stitch of make-up! The whole g-situation is so counter-intuitive...square neck vs. round. My mom was my life saver on that one...told me to buy big and square neck hahaha...not for my entire life, but when you get an entire dress fitted around a guess of what will work and not...and not ever having worn them before...I totally understand the pinning=) Just for the wedding day you know. (no I didn't pin mine, I can just understand why some people would)
aaand as for the yelling episode...you are hilarious! Can you guys come visit us in Indiana?