This time of year is THE best. The BEST. I love it. It's even better without a job (sorry to rub it in your face), but seriously. This week we've been Christmas shopping and doing other Christmasy things.
On Tuesday we went to The Forgotten Carols. My parents and Grandma go every year. If you've been before you know they make you link arms at the end and sing "we can be together forever someday" (totally gets stuck in your head, so be careful). Well, it was our first time so my dad made Austin go in the row first and sit by a stranger lady. He thought it was funny that they had to link arms at the end. Finally all of us unlinked and sang Silent Night. During the song I looked over and Austin was still linked up. I said, "um you can unlink now.." But he said he didn't know how to get out of it so those two just stayed linked up forever. We thought it was funny.
Here we are with some Egan family members....
For part of our Christmas presents each year my parents take us out to a nice dinner. This is like the very, very best part of Christmas because us Egans LOVE food. This year we went to Ruth's Chris. None of us had been there before. We tried to not take as many table pics as last year because we wanted to pretend like this wasn't a HUGE deal for us ha.
At the front desk they had a jar full of Andes Mints. Don't worry that we all took HANDFULS. Us poor people who steal mints. We cleaned them right out!! Kinda embarrassing. Well, that's us.
If I tell you I had the BEST steak in the whole wide world, would you believe me? Cause seriously....I almost died over it, and usually I don't die over meat. No, I'm sorry but it was the best. Then we all got GIANT desserts. I've been sneaking bits of my chocolate Mousse all day.
Oh and Lindsay kept flirting with our waiter and Brandon got jealous. I can say that because she doesn't read my blog. Wa ha ha. Oh Adam..... stop!
If you haven't been to Ruth's Chris...it's well worth the dollars.... especially if it's your parents :)
Thanks Mom and Dad. You did it again.
And now we only have 6 days until Florida.





4 comments:
So fun! I have never been there but I heard it is delicious. You look as gorgeous as ever! My girls love you by they way.
Looks like you've been having fun. I still don't recognize Austin with his short hair!
MMMMM what a delicious and fun night!! The best part was Lindsay hitting on the waiter! ;)
Such cute pictures of you guys. I have to say that I am a big fan of Ruth's Chris myself...
Post a Comment