12.01.2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

For Thanksgiving this year, we headed to St. George with the whole Ingersoll family. We drove down early Thursday morning with Adam & Alissa, and I got to kiss on this cutie all weekend long....

We ate dinner at Uncle Ron & Aunt Jan's house. It was so nice and cozy.


I caught these two sneakin the cheese ball (who knew Cindi's cheese balls were so heavenly?)

Jason in charge of the turkey??? Hmmmm maybe a little scary??

Then Jan took over :)

I maybe had a baby in my arms the whole weekend
I don't know what that means???








Ron & Jan heated up their pool and hot tub, and we all know I love myself a big ole hot tub :) It was fab!
Pretty sure the kids spent more time in the pool than in the house





The Ingersolls are cute huh?

I did a crappy job at taking pictures the rest of the weekend, but we had a blast........
snuggling up by the fireplace
napping
eating Cindi's homemade Banana Cream Pie (even for breakfast)
trying to shop on black friday
eating cupcakes ate twenty-five main
sleeping in
 talking a whole lot
 playing too much scrabble (austin)
drinking diet coke (who knew?)

and I even got around to taking some pics of this cute family...




Quite the successful holiday weekend
Now only 15 more days until Flordia for Christmas
Woot Woot!!!!

9 comments:

McKenzie... said...

Your blog post are always so gorgeous! What kind of camera do you have? We are looking to buy one before the baby comes. I hope you have some nice sunny weather in Florida! I wish I saw the sun more than two months a year (my skin would really appreciate it).... but thats WA.

Julie Winder said...

I glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I am sorry it wasn't warmer here. Man, we have had cold weather. Next time your here give me a heads up so I can hire you to take our fam photo!! So where did you find a red bush like that in St. George? Your pictures are amazing as always. Your nephew is adorable. You have gotten some sweet photos of him...his is darling.

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Looks like you guys had a great thinaksgiving. I bet it was a lot nicer there, it was bitter cold here. Mmmm hot tubbing sounds so good right now. Fun! I think you need a baby, you are such a natural with kids!
Florida huh, lucky you!

We should get together soon! XOXO

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

You are going to be a cute mom, it seems like a baby just belongs in your arms! you did a good job with those family pictures! super cute!

Justin & Kristi said...

SO CUTE! Ethan is adorable.

The Chase's said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I can't believe how big Ethan is getting. He is so adorable! I love their family pictures. You are such the pro! I for sure think its time for you to add someone to the family!! Love ya

Lauren said...

Love the pics! The family pictures is adorable!! You may have to send me some of the newer ones of ethan. I love his little outfit. keep up the good work. love ya!

Heather Lee said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. Your photography Andrea! I'm really regreting living 1,500 miles away from you right now. Maybe a little Christmas session? Then we can get to see you! Do you have a photography website? So I can check pricing or do you just want to email me? HLMatthews4@yahoo.com
Umm..love love love love the photo of Kacie in the pool. Can I steal it and post it on my blog? I'll give full photographer credit. And also love the photo above that. And then of course Adam and Alissa's family photo shoot. I love that baby boy. And you look beautiful with a babe in arms:)

Anonymous said...

Well, I know exactly what it means that you had a baby in your arms all weekend, but I think you do too. So, I'll just let you and Austin figure that one out.

Okay, I still want you to take some family pictures for us....really,...