7.30.2011

The Last TWO Weeks

I have been quite busy the last couple weeks,
so here is a little catch up post.

On Sunday July 17, Matt has his mission farewell.
He did outstanding, of course.
He speaks so humble and pure. I just love him.
It was fun to have LOTS of family and friends over.


Last week I got pretty luck and got to take pics at Jimmer's basketball camp.
It was tons of work, but so much fun.
Especially cause.....
I got to get a pic with him
I also got his autograph,
and I followed him around for 5 days.
Totally impressed with him btw.


Matt left for the MTC on Wednesday July 20th.
We said goodbye to him at Wingers
It was way too sad. Us sisters sat and BAWLED in the parking lot.
It was kinda funny.
But, he's been gone 10 days now.
I've gotten 2 personal letters from him.... woot woot.
I'm still not used to him being gone, and I miss him like crazy,
but It's awesome getting his letters and reading his awesome testimony!!!



This week I got to go back to GIRLS CAMP!!!!
Seriously.... so much fun.
It was stake girls camp so they did all the food and everything.
That means us leaders got to do lots of playing :)
I LOVE MY WARD!
These leaders are AMAZING! I love them. We LAUGHED so much and SO hard with all of us sharing a tent together.

Here we all are the first night.
How cute are these girls? I'm totally amazed by them.
They are so happy, kind to each other, and have such strong testimonies.
I learned so much from them this week holy cow.
Of course you can't have girls camp without a little bit of drama,
but wow we had fun!!!!


We made LOTS of friendship bracelets haha.
It totally felt like I was 12 again.
I taught them all the old school way of making them
and they taught me the new way of making them.
hahaha it maybe got out of hand just a little because that is ALL the girls wanted to do
and maybe me just a little bit :)

This is me and Amanda.
My BFF.
They called us Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.
We maybe didn't leave each other's side,
AND we got mistaken for young women 24-7.
The stake leaders kept getting mad at us asking where we are supposed to be
and I swear we told them 500000000000 times that we were leaders haha.

(I found nice little surprise pictures on my camera with the girls passing it around , so we don't look too happy in this pic hahah but don't let it fool you...we are just drying her chair since it POURED rain!!!)

We spent lots of time around the campfire telling stories about our worst dates,
visiting bentley's house, and dating. So fun!

We went on the zipline, did an obstacle course, went on the HARDEST 3 mile hike ever, and went on the canoes.


So that's all...
I feel like this is the most somber post ever.
I'll get back to my regular posting ASAP.

No comments: