9.01.2011

Aaron's Mission Call

Austin's cute, little brother Aaron got his mission call a couple weeks ago.
Of course, I forgot my camera, so I stole a few pics from my SIL.
The Ingersolls had a FULL house that night!!! Aaron's pretty loved :)
He got called to serve in the Birmingham, Alabama mission!
Aaron is such a cutie and just had tears a flowin all night long. Sorta melted my heart.
He is going to love it, but we are a little sad to see another family member leave us this year.
We are definitely contemplating moving to the south to be close to him!
I know only having these 2 pictures is pretty lame,
but whatever... had to document!






1 comment:

Nae said...

Hey girl! I'm Renae...you might not know me. But I came across your blog (long story) so I hope its okay, you have such a cute blog. I just love the Ingersolls...such a special family to me. You girls look fab! Em looks so light skinned in this pic haha. Take care.