She loves to lay on her back and roll from side to side. She has started rolling over, but she doesn't like her tummy too much. I have yet to get a smile out of her while she's on her stomach. She grunts the whole time. She loves being on her side though. She always rolls on her side now when she's asleep, and it's so cute. She loves to have the blanket right next to her face and likes to play with it in her hands before she goes to sleep.
She is a great sleeper right now. She goes to bed about 9 and sleeps until 6 or 7. After I feed her, she goes right back down until about 9 or 10. The last couple days she's actually slept until almost 11....say wha? I know. It's great because I am a sleep snob and LOOOOVE sleeping in with her. She's pretty good about going down for bed. She fusses for a little bit, and I have to keep putting the binky in, but it only lasts a few minutes until she is asleep. She's been listening to rain the last month or so to go to bed, and it totally calms her down. Life Saver.
She still doesn't like her car seat. She tries to sit up while she's in there, and I swear she strains her neck. She won't just lay back and relax! She either wants to be laying down playing with her toes or sitting straight up. Sometimes I can still force a cuddle out of her if she is tired enough.
She's such a happy baby right now. She smiles 24-7 and is starting to laugh more and more. They are mostly little squeals....not a full on laugh yet. Whenever she laughs, so much spit comes out all over you ha. She's getting a little bit of stranger danger now. I know, it's my fault since I keep her home all the time. People will get in her face to tell her how cute she is and she bursts into tears ha. She also has THE biggest frowny face ever. I'll have to get a picture of it sometime. She's definitely a mommy's girl for the time being.
Weight: 13.5 lbs 50th %
Height: 26 in 98th %





2 comments:
She is SO gorgeous. I love those pics! She looks so much like you in all of those. Love you guys!
She is so beautiful! She definitely looks a lot like you; but she is the perfect mixture of you and Austin. I bet you love that she's a mommy's girl right now! It's the greatest feeling in the world. You're such a cute mom- I love seeing all your post updates.
Post a Comment