10.31.2012

Halloweeeeenie!

Happy Halloween!
I love this holiday. Sunday we carved pumpkins with the Egans.
Austy won first place with his free-hand batman.
He carves batman every year....very passionate :)
AJ sat in her bumbo next to me and wanted to grab the knife and all the guts....
that didn't last long.
It's amazing I finished.
The voters said our quality had gone downhill....
so next year we need to get back in our groove.
Maybe we will need babysitters!!



This is the first Halloween that Austin & I haven't dressed up :( 
Boring!!!
We will have to make up for it next year.
We ordered AJ a shark costume and we were going to be divers, but it got lost in the mail.
Booooo.
So, this was our easy plan b costume.
Cute as heck if you ask me. 


Halloween day I hung out at my parents with these cuties. 
Afterward, we went to the Ingersolls for our Annual Halloween Party.
The food never ever disappoints. We're obsessed with Cindi's food!!! Those gingersnaps get me every time.



2 comments:

Ali Marie Hallock said...

Amazing pumpkins and darling little kitty costume! Way too be resourceful and coming up with such a cute "plan b" outfit. :) She is a doll, Andrea!

Erin said...

LOVE that picture of your litten kitten! :) What a doll!!! I didn't dress up either this year.. lame, I know but sometimes you just run out of time!