I'm usually not a huge V-day person, but this year I sorta was. I ordered Austin a Steelers coat. He's maybe starting to look like a crazy person with his Steelers hat, Steelers coat, Steelers cell phone, Steelers lanyard, and Steelers car seat cover. Seriously....NERD ALERT!!! He loves all his gear so much....I maybe shouldn't encourage it by buying more, but I knew he'd love it so whatev. He's obsessed.....worn it every day. Good wife moment. AJ got a new toy, which got lost the next day. Bad mom moment. She also got a new set of jammies with tiny little pink cheeries and they're so cute I could eat her up in them. Austin got me and Allegra roses and got me a spa package, which is a first for me! Good husband moment. Austin also surprised me with the day off work. Best husband moment ever. I love that gift. We didn't go out all day. Allegra and I made sugar cookies. I don't have a rolling pin or cookie cutter, so that experience was pretty interesting :) We all took 2 hour naps too. So nice. Austin made us an early dinner on the grill..... asparagus, top sirloin, and crab legs.....one of my very favorite meals. We put a little Brian Mcknight on pandora (HAHAHA), ate by candlelight, and AJ chilled in her high chair and joined us. It was the first time EVER that we've stayed home on V-day, and it was better than expected. I didn't even shower or get out of my PJs (is that a bad wife moment?). It was nice. I love holidays and felt pretty dang loved.




No comments:
Post a Comment