She's so interested in everything and she's exploring the whole house. I find it funny the things she discovers..... like cords. Who knew we have so many cords everywhere Holy cow....how do you baby proof all your cords?? TV, cell phone chargers, etc. She door stoppers, tiny pieces of lint, cracks in the hardwood, carpet, etc. I seriously have to keep my eye on her every second. We have some serious baby proofing to do, and I don't even know where to begin.
She is also starting to climb up things. Uh oh. This means lots of slipping. She tries climbing up the legs of her high chair and slips pumping her head on the legs. She tries pulling her self up on the couch and tumbles. She tries crawing up my legs and slips. She runs into everything. Wow. Never ending. It's funny how they catch on to your emotions. If I smile and say whoopsie and clap and laugh...she's totally fine, but if I act worried and frown...she cries. Babies are kind of smart.
After like 4 years of blogging...I finally figured out how to get videos to work. Go me.
Ugh I hate my voice. Remind me to NEVER talk on camera.
Ugh I hate my voice. Remind me to NEVER talk on camera.
TOOO FREAAAAKIN CUUUUTE.
PS- Yep, only says dadadada now. The whole mama thing lasted for a 3 whole days!
PS- Yep, only says dadadada now. The whole mama thing lasted for a 3 whole days!

2 comments:
so cute, and your voice sounds so cute too. don't even worry about that!
ps thats funny she said mama first but now only says dada. ha ha. austin must love that
i hate the sound of my voice on camera too - ugh. Why does it sound so different to ourselves?! Yours sounds normal though haha. She is so dang cute!! :)
Post a Comment