10.22.2008

Laie Hawaii Temple

This is my favorite temple in the world. It has always been my favorite since I was little. If money wasn't an issue, I would have flown (flew?) my whole family out to that temple so I could have been married there. One of the nights we went with Grandma and Grandpa Ingersoll and did a session there. It was really awesome. It is a super small temple inside, and it is really old. I heard it was finished before the Salt Lake Temple, but I'm not sure about that. They are closing it on December 27 for 18 months to fix it up and refurnish it. Crazy it is going to take that long huh? We went in perfect timing.
I like this picture because it just lights up the whole hill....

And I love this picture too. Aren't Gpa and Gma Ingersoll adorable missionaries?
Here's all the boys.... Adam, Aust, Uncle Jason, and Grandpa Ingersoll
I love this picture too haha. Austin and Adam are cute brothers when they aren't fighting at the bowling ally....
And surprise surprise.... I love this picture too cause we are at the Hawaii Temple! It was too dark that night to get some good pictures of the temple so we went back right before we came home. The temple is way cool because you are just on the main road and you look down the street and there is just a straight line to the temple clear back there, and it really stands out beautifully on the hill. Here we are.... I love the palm trees around it. This one is my favorite out of all the favorite pictures though... And....here we are again (with Austin's cool outfit that even his 6 year old cousin made fun of)
And yes, I love the word love. I just love to love I guess.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that you took so many pictures at the temple! It's really gorgeous!