This post is for all ya'll LOST lovers out there. (Lost as in the best TV show in the world). The coolest thing ever happened us in Hawaii.
Sooooo my sis-in-law, Alissa, found that the main beach LOST is filmed on was close to our resort on Oahu. We were just going to go there and take a couple pictures on the beach cause we thought it would be cool. We looked for the beach for a while and finally got directions. When we turned down the road to get to the beach there was this guard that stopped us......

He looks scary so we stopped. He told us we couldn't go down that road because they were filming LOST at that
very moment! WHAT?????? Yes....filming right then and there. He told us that if we went to the beach they could maybe let us watch (but we didn't hear it from him).
Soooo we spent another while looking for where they were
filming. After walking for a long time, a different guard gave us better directions on how we could get to the beach. We had to drive through this neighborhood and take this secret (kind of) passage to get there....
We were sooo excited because when we got there - they were totally filming, and they totally let us watch. I snapped a few pics through the trees before they told me that no pictures were allowed. We had to stand kinda far back...so this is the best picture I could get (secretly) and really zoomed in. Can you make out who is in the pic? Maybe Ethan and John Locke????? I didn't say anything.
Here is Echo's unfinished church......

Here is Jason, Grant, and Adam standing in front of Sawyer's
lil hut....

And then...the most amazing thing happened.....John Locke (Terry O'Quinn) came out and chatted with us and we got a picture with him! It was totally the coolest thing ever! I confessed my love to him, and he said, "Well, then you got to get a picture with me!" It was awesome. He is the handsomest, nicest guy in the whole world. How cool is that??
None of the other main actors were there at the time (besides Ethan, who I never actually saw again?) so we decided to go grab lunch. After lunch ,the boys dropped Alissa and I back off there so we could stay and watch (we were the happiest couple of girls in the world). We were hoping some more of the main characters would show up.
When we got back from lunch, Sawyer was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEP AS IN MODEL JOSH HOLLOWAY.... (oh and PS...he waved to Alissa...he loves her!) The crew said that he has the exact same personality as he does on the show. He was laughing a lot!!

And Juliette was there too. I love her. She's so pretty! She was actually really calm in person - from my perspective. She didn't say much. She was just pleasant, which is kind of her personality in the show too.
And Myles was there. I didn't really pay much attention to him though.
Same as Faraday. He was just there. I didn't really notice much of his personality. He was just kind of wandering around a lot. He seemed kind of in his own little world. Alissa thinks he is hot....haha
And Charlotte - who was much of a surprise to me. In person - she is s spazzzzzzzzz. She is really hyper and funny! She was laughing a lot and pretending she was drunk (she could have been?), but I didn't expect her being like that at all from her character on the show.
We were sad none of the oceanic six were there (I guess cause they aren't on the island anymore?) but we were sooo happy to see all of them in person. We were ALL smiles! We weren't able to get any pictures with them...I am sad to say. They were too busy being filmed in every single scene, but we did get to actually sit on the set with the crew (which I guess is really rare? Some of the crew guys said they never let people do that, but they were all in a good mood). There was only about ten of us people watching so we got really lucky. We had to sign forms that said we were working for or affiliating with LOST and that we wouldn't say any confidential information (like we had any idea what was going on any way??). We had to give them our socials and stuff. They were all really nice. They gave us water, and they let us watch the video screen to see what they were actually filming up close. It was the coolest thing ever. We sat there all day in the sunshine, and we couldn't have been happier
After we had sat around for 8 hours or so in the sun - it was dinner time and all the actors ran off somewhere and the crew was moving spots to go to the church to do some night scenes so Alissa and I were able to get on the set and take some pictures....
Here we are under the tent holding DARMA food....
Alissa and I sitting in Sawyer's bed (basically...
awwwwww)
Us sitting in front of the hut...
The set.....
AND we even got to sneak a seat in the director's chair. We almost got arrested.... probably.

Ohhh happy day that was.
11 comments:
Are you freakin kidding me? You met John Locke!!! I love that show! How cool is that to be there when they were actually filming it! What did John Locke say to you? Thats crazy! I'm so jealous!
Hey Andrea! I found your blog through Melissa! It's so fun to see all your pictures and have a way of keeping in touch since we don't see each other very often! But holy crap! I'm sooo jealous! Me and Jordan are big time Lost fans. That is so awesome you got a picture with John Locke and others and on the set and stuff. Super fun! :)
SHUT UP?!? How tight is that? I'm SOOOOO JEALOUS I'll probably say that a few times in all your posts from Hawaii.. but like for real! How cute are all of you?? I'm excited to see more pics/posts, etc.
ARe you back yet? I'm not a lost fan but that's pretty sweet you saw that. How fun that you went to Hawaii. I bet you guys had a blast. I'm so jealous. Um - you look gorgeous in all your pictures - as usual. & Alissa too. Did you guys stay at the one island or did you island hop?
That's awesome Andrea! Thanks for taking the pictures so we can all pretend we were there too. lol
Oh my gosh I am still in shock. That picture of you guys with John Locke is SOOO awesome. I can't BELIEVE you guys! Lucky ducks
Wow, Ange! I can't even get my shock, amazement, and jealousy into words! THAT'S SO COOL! I'm glad Locke was so aweseom! Youy look pretty cool in that pic! HAHA! Love it!
NO FLIPPING WAY!!!! I can't believe it! Did you photo shop Jon Locke into the picture or are you serious!? :) That's so cool! Mark and I used to be LOST addicts but haven't watched it for a few seasons! That's awesome! Are you home yet?
That is the coolest thing ever! I am soooooo jealous. It looks like you guys had so much fun!
I'm so freaking jealous! That is the coolest thing ever!!!
Oh my freaking gosh! That is the coolest thing I have ever heard! Me and Jord love that show! Wow!!!
Post a Comment