7.05.2010

a vacation from a vacation

On  Monday I flew into Utah!!! Austin didn't understand why I wanted to go back. He said I was taking a vacation from a vacation!!! Hmmm...I went anyway. We got up at 4AM to go to the airport (after 2 hours of sleep blah). We kind of didn't give ourselves enough time to finish packing, driving to the airport, and checking in. I barely made it on the plane. STRESSFUL!!! I decided I really hate flying. It was a 5-1/2 hour flight, I had the isle seat so I couldn't sleep, and the kids behind me kept shaking my chair, and I didn't have time to eat breakfast.  NOT THAT FUN! I was sure happy to get off the plane to be greeted by Lindz and my dadio.

Lindz and I went straight to the pool. It was seriously SOOOO HOT! I loved it.

That night my family went up to the canyon. We roasted some wieners, had smores, ate cherry cobbler, and told lots and lots of stories. I was happy to be back home!

...especially to meet this little man. Mmmm he is so precious! Adam and Alissa were good sports letting us pass him around the fire.

I mostly miss my mom and dad while I am away. I am sorta maybe a little attached to them.

Er and Brandon with our Cousin Natalie & Trent

My dad is an entertainer by nature. Don't even ask.... ok so he was throwing cinnamon bears up as high as he could to try to catch them in his mouth. Over and over!! He did catch one :) Intense.

Little Baby Ethan at 5 weeks :)

Lindsay telling one of her stories...

Linza Hoppa and uncle Clay Boy

everyone ooooed and awwwwed at the baby.

Brandon and Er Bear

We are missing Chel Bels...but here are 4/5 egan siblings

Brothers...crazy brothers

Lindz and Bran


Good times...

...it didn't take long for me to REALLY REALLY start missing Austin
It just isn't the same being here without him. 10 days is much...much too long!!!!!!!

------------------------

Tuesday I went to Eclipse with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. I am kicking myself in the butt for not getting any pictures :( I even had my camera, I know!!! Maybe it was because Alissa almost had a near death experience with her heartburn haha (not that funny). We had a blast! I loved the 3rd movie...the third book is the BEST!! Bella is annoying -  Jake is hot as ever - and Ed looked better. That pretty much wraps up my thoughts. 
 Thanks girlies for Bajio (MMM I have been craving it) and another memorable twilight night!!!

-------------------------

Wednesday my baby brother turned 18. I can't believe it. He is such a stud, but he should not already be 18!! Sad.  We celebrated with wings and sticky fingers from Wingers (of course).

I made him the most divine ice cream pie dessert ever. Thank you, thank you. 

Is he cute or is he cute? Happy Birthday Buddy


DON'T WORRY - STADIUM OF FIRE PICS TO COME

3 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

So jealous!!!! I wish that I was back home on a vacation from a vacation hahaha! I miss Utah summers so bad! ): I love all those pictures! Nothing better then going to the canyon with the fam! (: So fun!

Jes said...

you have such a cute family! Looking at all your pics makes me miss Utah so much! Even though you like Bajio...I'm still glad you're back in Mass so we can play! And yes, you absolutely have to go to Rockport.

The Chase's said...

I am so sad I missed you and you were here for ten days! I must be the worst aunt ever! Isn't Ethan adorable? I love the picture with you and him. SO CUTE!